ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 178 of 279

Mykael gives a nod, "Alright, lets do - Page 178 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Feb, 2016 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60946
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Feb, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 178

The Second says...

Speaking openly Zork says, "I'm not fond of being near a bee's hive but it would make an enterprising addition to an attack should an arrow be fired at it with the enemy below." Zork laughs and then tries to ascertain if the hill, with all of them on it, wouldn't make everyone standout.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 14 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2016 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Since the hill is covered only in patches of light undergrowth, your silhouettes would be visible. You can crouch down with your horses behind the logs to hide, but would have to rely on sound rather than sight to make your ambush.



Post Date: 28th Feb, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"My earth elementals can travel through the ground, leaving foes unaware of the threat beneath their feet. If the enemy gets in range, I will send a few to flank them. Theaton, these beasts do seem to show some level of intellect. Have you gotten a good look at them to know exactly what they are?"

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2016 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 178 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"I have gotten but fleeting glances. I Think the fact that they are being cautious and waiting for the right time to attack shows intelligence."

28th Feb, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork looks around to see if there are shrubs that can act as cover. If there are any he will cut some and place them at the top of the hill using stakes from wooden sticks so they look natural to the hill.

"We can at least have some vantage points but for the night perhaps just create some warning traps. They have to come up the hill so it will be difficult for them no matter what. They will be slower."

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)


Post Date: 28th Feb, 2016 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton does not want to wait for night. "Take the horses over the hill and down so they are out of sight and then we can crouch down over the top of the hill so we are unseen but can still see over to be able to rise up and shoot the wolves with arrows." He will get the two rabbits ready to use their blood. "Any time you are ready to get set up Mykael."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2016 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 178

The Second says...

Zork shrugs Theaton speaks, "I'm fine either way, but if we stay here we need to get some shrubs to act as a cover for our presence."



29th Feb, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 178

Ignoble says...

Mykael gives a nod, "Alright, lets do this then" he says. He would let Theaton cover his leg with animal blood and then attempt to feign injury by lying on the ground. He has his shield still attached to his left arm and as the others leave to take up positions he looks out onto his surroundings and tries to keep his eyes open for the approach of the wolves.

If night falls and the wolves haven't attacked he will start a small camp fire and cook some meat in the hopes of attracting them. He tries to place his back against the rise of the hill to try and prevent the wolves from flanking him.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.