ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 180 of 279

Mykael hangs back and keeps his distance when - Page 180 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2016 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60007
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 180

After my one summon and their retreat, I will withhold further summoning. That being said, my Small Earth Elemental will remain for four minutes, so I will allow it to chase after our quarry to the best of its ability.

"The leader of that pack was a Worg," I state, adding whatever bits of knowledge I have on them. "If they do come back, it will certainly be for revenge. We did not kill it, merely one of its underlings."

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 6th Mar, 2016 - 6:37am

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael grips his sword and grinds his teeth as the wolves flee, muttering a curse under his breath. He marches up the hill to where his companions are breathing somewhat more heavily than normal when he arrives, the weight of his armor making him feel sluggish.

“Well, maybe we’ll find another opportunity” he sighs as he sheathes his sword and glances back down the hill “They seemed to think something was up. The wolf that came to check looked like he was about to take off. At least we got one of them.”

Shaking his head, Mykael grunts in frustration as he gathers up Patoot and prepares to ride. “Lets get back to it then” he says as he mounts up and falls in behind Theaton.



7th Mar, 2016 - 6:39am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

The earth elemental is soon out of sight as it chases the pack. Only Zork's grim reminder remains behind as you continue to explore.

They do not bother you for the rest of the day, but you hear their howling a distance behind you occasionally during the day and night.

Oathday 6 Sarenith

You follow the river and explore down to the southern border as required by the Swordlords. As you wheel around the furthest corner to the southwest, the smell of rotting vegetation grows stronger.

The noise of the forest seems to quiet near a sunken clearing, while the smell of moldering plants is strongest. In the center of the clearing is a stagnant pond; algae floats on it and insects buzz above it. Looking past it, on the southern edge is what looks to be a white horse lying motionless in the overgrown grasses.



Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 180 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Rotting vegetation is not good. We need to be careful around this area. I have heard of mounds of rotting vegetables that will rise up and attack people. Be on watch as we go around the area and see if we can see what the horse is up to if it is truly there."

7th Mar, 2016 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"This place wreaks of death, possibly it is cursed and I will not be part of it." Zork looks on worriedly at Grizzly hoping that he does not 'pickup' any disease.

Zork looks at the vegetation to see if it dies naturally, from spoilage within or being cut.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 14 (1 roll)


9th Mar, 2016 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Tentatively going around the clearing, your horses, wolf and dog are very silent and careful. The lack of birdsong becomes unnerving as you all hear your heart beat.

Upon inspection of the vegetation, Zork believes it is the stagnant water that is causing the stink of mold, which has spread to the surrounding grass.

Theaton moves around the side and from a different angle he can see that the horse's head has both a small beard and the stump of a horn.

It's not a horse at all. Here lies a slain unicorn…

Out of Character: I will take Heal and Knowledge checks for further details.

I should also have mentioned everyone gained 100 XP each for the wolf. Mykael should have had enough to level up even after the Tatzlwyrms.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 180

The Second says...

Zork reveals his thoughts on what caused the vegetation to be like this. "We need to allow the flow of water and it may be that the corpse of that unicorn is causing the water to be stagnant unless this place is magical and the slaying of the unicorn also caused a dying to take place." Zork shrugs as he continues to investigate.

Zork II Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Knowledge on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)


9th Mar, 2016 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 180

Ignoble says...

Mykael hangs back and keeps his distance when it is revealed that it is a unicorn that lies dead "An ill omen indeed" he says softly as he looks at the dead creature. He tugs at the collar of his armor, shifts uncomfortably in the saddle, and his hand unconsciously moves to the hilt of his sword as he takes in his surroundings.

Out of Character: : Not sure if maybe I missed adding some XP somewhere because I show 9,002/10,000 after adding the 100xp for the wolf?

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.