ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 188 of 279

Out of Character: Unless Zork also cast Speak - Page 188 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60101
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2016 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 188

I dismount Midnight, leaving Caelum with her, and move closer to Theaton to espy what is amiss. If able, I will attempt to use Handle Animal.

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2016 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael laughs at Zorks comment and says "Friend, I think that day has already come and gone!" He gives Zork a playful slap on his shoulder. Hearing the barking/yipping Mykael dismounts and draws his sword and moves up to Theaton's rear flank waiting for his report on what he sees.



1st Apr, 2016 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: Grizzly gets close enough to smell any funny business coming from it and knowing how animals can be they circle and sniff before they actually see.

What's south of the star or is that just the 'end' of the world?



Post Date: 1st Apr, 2016 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 188 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will tell the creature that he is here to help it and see it safely out of the hole if it will allow him too.

Theaton gets as close as he can to see what is in the trap without causing it to fall in any more. He will begin to move branches and other items out of the way so he can see the whole pit.

3rd Apr, 2016 - 5:45am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Everyone can see Theaton respond in a similar kind of barking noise, and he himself hears the reply, "Stuck! Hungry! Who is there?"

Grizzly walks around the far side of the hole, keeping away due to the strong scent marking another creature's territory. Archival and Mykael walk up behind Theaton, who is clearing away debris near the pit and still talking.

The animal responds "Please help. Much appreciated. I also need food."

Theaton gets within 5 feet of the edge, trying to look in. Despite his best efforts, dirt from the wall comes loose and tumbles down. Theaton has a chance to evade falling with a Reflex save.

Out of Character: To the south is similar terrain; forest to the southwest, and hills to the southeast. You think you also see a lake where the combined river ends. However, that is outside the region you were tasked with exploring.



Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton tell it that he is here to help. HE will ask someone to get some meat for the injured creature as it is hungry. He will do his best to help the creature. He tells it that he is a friend of nature and that he is here to help. He will tell it that there are others hear as well who will help if it will be kind enough not to bite us we will get it some food.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2016 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 188

The Second says...

Zork hears the animal talk and he immediately recalls Grizzly. There is something wrong here he thinks as he looks on at Theaton beginning to lose his footing.



4th Apr, 2016 - 8:45am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 188

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Unless Zork also cast Speak with Animals, he shouldn't be able to understand. I hoped it was clearly written. Also don't be afraid to read other's posts and check what their abilities do. You may even pick up a spellcaster level?

In Character:
Theaton drops down to spread his weight and avoids falling into the pit. He can see the animal now; the feline body and long canine muzzle identify it as a Thylacine. It's a natural but rare animal, due to the price of their golden-brown pelts with black stripes.

As soon as a piece of meat is thrown down, it grabs it in its jaws and shakes wildly, tearing it ravenously. "So good," Theaton hears it reply in a menacing tone now, "Need more!"

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:48am




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.