ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 191 of 279

Theaton suggests us staying the night and - Page 191 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Apr, 2016 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Apr, 2016 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 191

Game Master says...

That night is cold, with the waxing moon providing a good illumination.

Wealday 12 Sarenith

Continuing northwards, you actually spot the golden-black Thylacine you had three more times. Twice it sprints away further to the north, before finally turning west the third time.

Oathday 13 Sarenith

The day starts off misty, but gets warm quickly. The Thylacine stalks you for a while, but any threatening gesture or attack scares it away. Eventually it stops bothering and leaves you alone.

By midday you approach Jhod's place, but the outside area hasn't changed much apart from regular cleaning. It still looks like a ruined temple without a roof, housing a clear pool of water.

When called out, Jhod comes over from the cavern. "Ah, it's good to see you have returned and you have brought quite a bounty with you! Clearly you've been busy so I shouldn't expect my message to have been sent yet."

"Please, come up here and share your stories. Will you be staying the night?"

Inside, the cavern has definitely changed. The stone has been shaped into 5 rooms and some crude wooden doors have been installed, hinged right into the stone (A wooden pin between 2 stone rings). But only one contains a mattress made of dried grasses, Jhod's bed.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork notices the changes and asks, "Who has done all of this?"

Zork attends to his horse and dog and prepares for the night sleeping with his bow.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton claps his friend into a hug and then proceeds to tell him of what they have found in their explorations. He pulls out his map and shows Jhod the location of the statue and what they found around it.

"Good job on the improvements. What else do you need sent here to you my friend?"

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2016 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 191 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I go to tell Jhod about the statue of Erastil and wind up laughing when Theaton does so. "How unpleasant," I deadpan. "I try to get you all to change course three times so we can tell our friend Jhod about Erastil's statue and you nixxed it, yet when we finally get here you take the opportunity to blurt it out. How droll of you," I end dismissively before turning to Jhod. "Jhod, you should also know that a thylacine is wandering about the area. Stay safe. It seemed quite ravenous and hostile."

12th Apr, 2016 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Now, now, Archival," Jhod starts. "No need to complain. I'm sure Theaton was just as anxious to tell me. If anything, be glad you don't appear boastful."

After hearing the story fully, he continues, "That is unfortunate. It's a bit far and probably too heavy to transport. I also have no plans for expansion until I have enough faithful. Perhaps someday you will accompany me there?"

He replies to Zork in a preaching tone, "Why it is the might of Erastil himself! I am but an instrument as I cast the stone shaping spells he provides. And it's for the best of causes, to praise him!"

"I also had two visitors a few days ago," Jhod admits. "They helped me with the doors. A hammer, chisel and nails are odd things for a hunter to carry, but I guess that man must have been a carpenter in the past."

"When they saw Erastil's magic shaping the stone in my hands, one was awed and the other afraid. I told them my god was merciful and not one to be feared. He should be worshipped for the gifts he provides. Don't you all agree?"

"Any other tales you wish to tell me? The day is still young."

12th Apr, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

Mykael greets Jhod and admires the work that has been done, giving a nod of approval, but otherwise he does not interact much with Jhod allowing the other members of the party to inform him about the statue and their encounters. After everyone is settled Mykael once again falls into his daily routine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 191

The Second says...

Zork, taken aback by the sudden preaching, says nothing but "Okay preacher, okay I believe you.... "

When he asks for stories Zork tells about the animal they found in the pit and what he made of it. Also, the final outcome of the wolves.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 191

Theaton suggests us staying the night and leaving towards Oleg's place in the morning. This way we can assist Jhod with any work he may have need for.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.