ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 197 of 279

Feverishly searching through the filth, you - Page 197 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2016 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62451
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
26th Apr, 2016 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 197

Game Master says...

Archival opens a gaping hole to the plane of earth and 3 elementals emerge before the rift collapses. They charge at the beast, with two cracking through the vines and bark of its armor (22 damage).
Mykael's longsword cuts deep as he slashes it on the charge (11 damage), but not before it takes a solid swipe with it's long vines (Mykael 12 damage)!

It reacts by lashing out with thick spiked vines at Mykael (12 damage) and the harder hitting elemental (14 damage). Both are grabbed by vines that immediately tighten around their bodies worsening their injuries (10 more damage each).

Zork pulls an arrow back and releases it perfectly, hitting it's blob-of-a-head (24 damage). Vegetable matter explodes outwards and the vines go limp. The body disintegrates into nothing more than a large pile of stinking compost.

Out of Character: Earn 600 XP each!
Is anyone diving into the pile to search?
The smell does permeate you camp, but you could get used to it before falling asleep.



Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

The foul mass of rotting vegetation falls away and releases Mykael who promptly falls to his hands and knees gasping; his sword clangs to the ground as his hand moves to clutch at his crushed ribs that he suspects are already showing a large bruise underneath his clothing. He wonders if he hasn't suffered several cracked ribs as he struggles to painfully catch his breath.

After taking several moments to collect himself, Mykael picks up his sword and clambers back to his feet. Approaching the rotting pile cautiously he uses the blade of his sword and kicks at the mass to 'search' through it all the while poking and prodding it to ensure that it is in fact dead.

Out of Character: I'm a little unclear if I was hit once or twice (Each time for 12 damage) I know that I was hit at least once for 12 damage and then received another 10 points of damage from being gripped by the vine. Am I at 14hp or 2hp?



Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will scout around the camp to make sure that was the only one. He will have White Fang assist. Once he is assured it is all safe he returns back to camp and will assist with searching the creature. "I suggest we move camp a bit up wind from this creature."

27th Apr, 2016 - 5:06am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 197 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Mykael got hit with an opportunity attack because it had reach. So you ended up on 2 HP.

Everyone searching the pile, please include Constitution saves.



27th Apr, 2016 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael will search through the remains, curious as to whether something lies beneath the rotting vegetation; he tries not to retch from the foul stench emanating from the strange creature.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • CON Save on D20 (+10): 30 (1 roll)


Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Out of Character: Theaton hopes to be able to get through a search without losing his cookies. HE would much prefer to keep his food down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2016 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 197

The Second says...

In Character: Zork, taking in the smell from atop of his horse wouldn't have jumped down to start searching smelly vegetation, he would consider that too low. He stays in the same place he fired the fatal arrow and observes the others. He comments, "I hope you all brought soap and water sufficient… "



28th Apr, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 197

Game Master says...

Feverishly searching through the filth, you come across bones of small animals as well as one set of human remains. On the corpse among the rotten leathers and furs is also 315 gold, a highly tarnished silver goblet, small steel mirror not rusted due to glazing, a mostly intact climber's kit but no rope, a masterwork buckler painted black but rusted in spots, and two spearheads with the shafts rotten away. A waxed pouch contains 4 Tanglefoot bags and 2 potions.

You can move the camp over to the next hill, but thankfully the light rain is starting to wash away the smell, and you probably don't want to get the inside of your tents wet by setting up again.

What's the marching order for the next morning and where is Theaton going to try and meet his contact?

Out of Character: Sorry, I meant Fortitude, so Theaton does get his full +6, but it's still just short. Your character doesn't know it yet, but you are diseased with a 3 day onset.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.