ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 201 of 279

"It may not be too dangerous this far - Page 201 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2016 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60558
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th May, 2016 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 201

Game Master says...

Wealday 19 Sarenith

You wave goodbye to the fey and break camp. Tyg asks if she should go with you, but is reluctant due to mistrust of Zork.

The river meanders through gorges and between hillocks, the usual thorny bushes dotting its bank. You enter unexplored area, but can only map a narrow stretch of land due to your defensive formation and focus on the task at hand.

In the late afternoon the wind picks up and it seems to be blowing a small but dark thundercloud in your direction. Before it reaches you, you come across another river ford, and, a few hundred feet downriver the river you were following flows into a much wider river. The wider river is about 300 feet across and slowly flows south-westerly direction, the hills of this terrain sculpted by its might. A small flock of shrike rest on its far bank. To the north stand three elk drinking from its water on the near bank, but the smaller river separates you from them.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2016 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton tells Tyg that she can come along if she wishes but to stay with him. She can remain visible or invisible her choice. "You can always scout ahead with white fang or head down to help Bal if you wish." Theaton continues heading south towards the lake. HE will map as he can but not focus on it as they travel south. He watches what is going on around them as they get close to the lake and to possible stronghold of the thieves.

5th May, 2016 - 6:45am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Tyg decided to accompany Bal in that case.

Some of you are surprised, but other not as a Tatzlwyrm bursts out of a bush near the elk. This happens 700 feet away, with the narrower river separating you from the scene. It tackles and grabs one of them in its mouth as the other two bolt away from the river.

Out of Character: Yes, I'm delaying you because I need to redraw some maps.



5th May, 2016 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 201 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Sensing the mistrust of Tyg; Zork rolls his eyes and moves ahead while shaking his head just slightly enough for it to matter to him.



5th May, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

A faint aching is all that remains of Mykael's wounds (Nearly full HP after healing and potion) as the party comes to banks of the river; he is no longer limping and his breathing is no longer painful, though occasionally his hand moves to massage the slight pain that does remain in his ribs.

Watching the Tatzlwrym take down the elk, Mykael tugs at his armor uncomfortably, but being that the scene is occurring approximately seven hundred feet away and the river separates them, he takes no action.

"That's not something you see every day" he says.



Post Date: 6th May, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

"Yeah glad it is attacking the elk and not us. We need to just make sure it does not turn its attention on us." Theaton keeps leading everyone towards the lake as he keeps a eye on the Tatlwrym and anything else that may show itself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 201

"It does not look all that dangerous," I state as I ride a few paces in the direction of the beast.

Post Date: 8th May, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 201

"It may not be too dangerous this far away but it can still be dangerous if it attacks. Just like anything else can be when it attacks. I would rather not fight it right now and save our strength for the bandits." Theaton keeps heading South towards the lake. Still keeping a eye out on what is going on around them.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.