ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 214 of 279

The Grey haired man shouts across the front - Page 214 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2016 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60577
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
7th Jun, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 214

The Second says...

In Character: Zork, excited by his immense success calls back Grizzly to his side and begins firing at any nearby enemy.

Out of Character: Not sure who is nearby but anyone that is struggling against their enemy will be first.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll + explode)
  • Bow on D20 (+7): 27(+3), 16, 14, 19, 25, 15 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+5): 13, 8, 7, 12, 10, 12 (6 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 64, 50 // D20: 16, 19 // D12: 7, 9 // D10: 10, 1 // D8: 6, 1 // D6: 2, 3 // D4: 2, 3 // D2: 1, 2


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2016 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will call White fang and instruct him to help the Fey with the zombies. Theaton will head that way to help with the zombies shooting arrows at them. Hoping to take the zombies out.

Out of Character: Adjusting for everything +6 BAB, -1 for the rapid shot, +2 for the bow, +1 for dexterity should give me a +8 attack and the bow gives a +2 for damage. If I am reading this correctly. I will roll each attack and damage separately. Three arrows per attack.

8th Jun, 2016 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Kesten, on his horse before the gate, asks, "Shall I help with the zombies? Shall anyone ride with me?"

Out of Character: Map updated! (Doesn't include your latest actions)

Txtrpg I'll get you to be specific about Zork's target. I think the only ones you can see are two in the towers and the Stag Lord behind the cage door.

Kntoran, I don't remember Theaton having a +2 bow. My sheet says 1 longbow, and 1 masterwork longbow. Don't forget a 4th damage roll for Manyshot (2 arrows on the first attack).

Amid the pages of text I forgot to mention to Aericsteele that Mykael has to spend a standard action to Detect Evil normally, but can pick a single target as a move action and get full results. You asked 4 days ago, sorry I forgot to respond.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 8th Jun, 2016 - 3:46am



8th Jun, 2016 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 214 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

With his shield raised, the Owlbears claw finds its way underneath the shield and tears at his left leg leaving a gaping wound; his shield deflects the creatures beak, turning it from a lethal blow to the paladin’s head down to pierce Mykael’s upper right shoulder blade. Mykael pushes off and readies for another attack against the beast but instead the creature is taken down.

Mykael’s upper torso is turned back and to the right as the Stag Lords arrow sinks into his upper right chest causing Mykael to grunt and flinch in pain. He looks up to see the Stag Lord and then hears Kesten calling for assistance with the undead.

Plunging his sword into the owlbears head to ensure that the creature is dead he takes a step toward the Stag Lord then hesitates and looks back to Kesten. Despite his wounds he wants to engage the brutish thug that stands before him, but Kesten is calling for aid.

After a moment Mykael clenches his jaw, glares at the Stag Lord then looks to the grey haired man and curses but moves toward Kesten “Lets go!” he tells Kesten and will follow Kesten to engage the undead.



8th Jun, 2016 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Seeing that Mykael is under attack he will aide him by sending his arrows towards the Stag Lord figuring that those on the towers are probably less of a threat although they do have a good vantage point.

Out of Character: Rolls already made.



Post Date: 8th Jun, 2016 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Out of Character: I thought the long bow he got was a composite MW long bow thus the +2 from strength am I mistaken there? I will have to go back and look see if I can find that. That is where the +2 comes in at.

Theaton yells at Zork, "Keep the bandits busy. Mykael you stay too. I will help with the undead and we will be right back with the Fey and Kesten"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2016 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 214

Ignoble says...

Mykael nods to Theaton and responds by turning back to face the bandits. He will move to attack the closest one but for the most part is making his way toward the Stag Lord, leaving a small trail of blood behind him but spurned on by adrenaline. His shield hand fumbles down to his leg and with a prayer he attempts to send healing energy to seal the wound.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Longsword Attack on D20 (+10): 25 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 7 (1 roll)
  • Lay on Hands on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll)


9th Jun, 2016 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 214

Game Master says...

The Grey haired man shouts across the front yard to the other tower, "Sneeg! Don't you dare fire, or I'll clobber you like I'm about to hit Ayles. RAARGH!" With that he drops his bow and brings his fists to bear against the bandit sharing his tower (NE bandit 6 non-lethal damage).
The bandit retaliates, stepping back into the corner and shooting an arrow that twangs in the roof above. Realising his folly, he drops his bow and grabs his sword.

"Sneeg?" Kesten questions, "Bring the man in the northwest tower out alive!" He runs his mount right up to the zombies outside.
Zork and Yarrow are the only two in the yard, apart from a whole load of summoned monsters. Hence the two bandits fire against grey-hair's orders, but hit only hide and metal.

Yarrow casts a patch of grease under the Stag Lord, but he keeps his footing and does not slip or topple. Yarrow advances behind the elementals.
Grizzly returns to Zork's side. Alongside Mykael, they both advance up to the metal cage door that is separating you from the Stag Lord (Mykael 5 healed).

A tiny woman with butterfly wings flies up behind Mykael to assist his healing (Mykael 5 healed). The earth elementals attempt to swim through the earth under the metal grate, but get blocked. So they decide to go around, through the west stone wall next turn. The fauns continue playing their pipes and begin to make the Stag Lord and the two bandits in the tower rather sleepy.

From his mounted height, Zork can shoot over the others at the Stag Lord, his first arrow whizzing between allies and through the grate of the cage door (Stag Lord 13 damage), but the second flies off elsewhere.

The Stag Lord sees all these enemies at the gate and says, "Too close for comfort." The eyes of his stag skull flash green and he aims at one of Mykael's pressure points. But lo and behold, the arrow is deflected off the top edge of Mykael's shield, grazing his shoulder plate and Mykael saves himself a world of pain. The second arrow is a much more obvious miss. He shakes with a visible rage and takes a step back.

Grey-hair says through gritted teeth "I wanted to give you a chance to live, but you drew your sword first. ROAR!" His longsword is instantly drawn and cuts down his opponent (NE bandit 11 damage), then he runs down the stairs from his tower.

The watchtower bandits take no chances; they target the fauns to break their focus. One faun is injured but maintains concentration on his spell (Faun 2 damage).

Yarrow emits a water jet from the other side to push the Stag Lord closer, but the villain's feet are firm like a dwarf's.



Meanwhile,

A wounded Arnisa is striking back at the 8 zombies surrounding the fey, hitting with both fists (Zombie 4 damage). "That would have floored a lesser man," She shouts in a panic, "I'm going to need some kind of weapon!"
Kesten rides around the side of the fort and arrives, replying "I only have a sap to spare, sorry."

Bal brandishes her own small short sword, as Neenah offers hers to Arnisa, while blasting water with her second hand. Despite their combined effort targeting the zombie Arnisa weakened, it doesn't collapse (Zombie 4 damage). "My water blasts aren't effective either!"

Theaton fires his usual incredible number of arrows, but misses entirely! White Fang runs out of the fort towards the zombies and is in reach of a charge next turn.

The zombies seek their targets, biting, scratching, punching and slamming those around them. Neenah forms armour of flowing water over her body, but it still isn't enough (Neenah 10 damage + 1 non-lethal, Bal 8 damage)
It gets worse when suddenly even more zombies begin clawing their way out of the ground. One adds to the eight already around the fey, one appears next to White Fang, and since Theaton stepped towards the combat off the path one crawls out of the ground beside him too.

With a glorified dagger in her hand, Arnisa slashes at the zombies ineffectually.

Out of Character: I was 1 AC away from pretty much killing Mykael. Such luck, or maybe it's skill in character building. But considering the roll was a 9, probably luck.
Some NPC's took multiple actions. It's still in initiative order, but next post your actions will be at the top, starting with Mykael, then everyone else will be reacting.

I will roll the will saves against Sleep below, so you will know who to target and who to avoid waking. The DC is 16 as Diarmadhim mentioned, so I have to match or exceed that.

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Stag Lord Sleep save on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)
  • NW Bandit Sleep save on D20 (-1): 0 (1 roll)
  • Sth Bandit Sleep save on D20 (-1): 12 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.