ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 218 of 279

Grizzly sniffs the floor as he enters the - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 6:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62445
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2016 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 218

Theaton gets Bal and Neenah to the water and then attempts to make sure they are ok. Letting them rest in the water he hopes will help them heal some. He will search his knowledge as to how best to help them.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2016 - 6:04am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Zork sees the equipment Mykael managed to remove strewn around. The stag skull helmet, composite longbow, arrows and longword look to be of high-quality make. He had also been wearing leather armor that exposed his chest and an amulet not unlike the silver stag skulls you have seen, but cast in gold and with runic etchings on it. The two potions that were grabbed stick out of Mykael's belt.

Dovan's body nearby is clothed in his signature multi-piece black studded leather that exposes his midsection and has far too many buckles all over. He has a white silk cravat around his neck covering one of the silver stag skull amulets, as well as silver piercings in every place you can imagine and turquoise earrings. His rapier lies off to the side and he has one dagger, having thrown two in the battle. His coin pouch contains 28 gold and 2 platinum pieces.

The room you're in has a strewn card game on the hard-packed earth floor, clearly abandoned in a hurry. The edges of the room are crammed with crates, barrels, and boxes. Hammocks strung on wooden posts denote sleeping areas, while dirty bowls and utensils rest atop rickety and makeshift furniture with chamber pots tucked into the room's corners. Where the walls are visible, chips of ancient plaster flake from the, exposing the stone construction; whatever plaster still clings to stonework is covered with strange and erratic scribbles and pictographs.

The long room to Zork's left (Map east) contains a large number of crates, bags, salvaged lumber, and food. A cot lies amid the stored goods, a small lantern sitting on a nearby crate. A hanging grizzly bear hide blocks sight into the room to Zork's right.

The semi-circular room is little more than an atrocious-smelling cave dug out of a pile of rubble. Large bloody bones, likely from horses or elk, lie scattered on the ground.




Theaton places the body next to the water, but the gentle lapping waves to not stir the sleeping childlike figures. Arnisa says, "We can only wait."

Theaton's vast experience reminds him of small sliver of Kyonin he explored, including the treetop city of gnomes, Omesta. There he learned that the fey of the First World believe themselves to be the blueprint for this world and they get injured and heal in the same way, except in the presence of hated Cold Iron. The gnomes also went to great lengths explaining that they may have a connection to the First World, but they are most definitely natural creatures of Golarion.
You think that at a natural healing rate the nixies will stir in about an hour.

Out of Character: Fort interior maps updated.
Mykael bled out twice, so he's up and on 1 HP I believe.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 19th Jun, 2016 - 6:21am



Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will wait with Arnisa for Bal and Neenah to come around. Knowing that they put their lives on the line for this fight shows how far they were willing to go.

20th Jun, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 218 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork aides Mykael by giving him one of his cure light wounds potions. "That should perk you up a bit."

He then says to the group, "Glad that's over but let's make sure it really is over… "

He then calls for Grizzly and tells him to make a search. While he is off Zork checks the rest of the dead to make sure they are dead. He also tries to secure the amulets as he feels they should not be left in the open. He comments, "These need to be identified."

Zork II Results:
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 11 (1 roll)
  • Zork perception on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)


Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: Since I am saving our other helpers make sure to search everywhere and get it all out in the open. Be careful they may have some surprises hidden in the buildings. Have grizzly look for any scents that may lead to any hidden areas.

20th Jun, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

The point of light that had been slowly growing suddenly blinks out and Mykael opens his eyes to the small butterfly winged girl. Confused at first, he is not sure where he is but the creature’s smile elicits a smile in return until the pain hits at which point Mykael sucks in a sharp breath, grits his teeth, and brings his hand up to his neck running his fingers along the scar that has formed over the magically healed wound.

Looking over he sees the fallen Stag Lord, with his throat exposed by Grizzly’s viscious attack. Pulling himself up, he retrieves his shield and sword and then surveys his surroundings.

He nods and thanks Zork for the potion, then quickly removes the cap/cork and downs the liquid the vail contains. “Thank you my friend” he tells Zork. He follows this up with another laying on of hands to assist in further healing his own wounds.

“Are we victorious?” he asks as he clutches his sword and continues to look about to ensure there are no more enemies that need to be engaged.

Out of Character: : I don’t remember bleeding out twice? I did get down to like 2hp at one point but healed up a little bit before the Stag Lord dropped me below 0hp. I was at -5 then healed 8 so I show 3hp before Zork provided the cure light wounds.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Cure lght wounds on D8 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Lay on hands on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 218

"For now," I answer Mykael. "We have yet to search the rest of the compound though. We should be on guard."

Looking to the Azata's and Lantern Archon, I ask them, "Please take the earth elementals with you and do a sweep of the compound while you are all still on this plane. Alert me if you find any additional individuals hiding or prisoners kept here."

Nodding, I reply to Zork, "I will try to determine what all is magical and identify their properties once we have secured the area. For now, I am going to assist Kesten with securing Falgrim. Does anyone happen to have any manacles on them?" I ask, moving toward Kesten.

After aiding Kesten in securing Falgrim, I quickly return to the group. "We should conduct our own sweep of the area too." Pulling the others away from Akiros, I add in a whisper, "I do not have much power left in me for the day. It would behoove us to be quick about this. If I can, I will use my last summons to aid those that have been injured."

After my other summons disappear, I will call upon Caelum to take his time and thoroughly explore the entire fort.

Out of Character: The summons will be doing a quick sweep of the area. Here are their bonuses to perception:
Small Earth Elementals - Perception +4
Fauns - Perception +8
Lyrakien Azatas - Perception +8
Lantern Archon - Perception +4

Caelum will also be doing a full sweep, taking his time. With taking a 20, he has a 36 Perception check.

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 20th Jun, 2016 - 3:41am

20th Jun, 2016 - 6:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

Game Master says...

Grizzly sniffs the floor as he enters the west room and immediately exits, gagging. One of the Lyrakien follow, squeezing her nose as she pushes the animal skin aside and flies in. "Bottles all over the floor, dirty clothes on the bed, animal furs on the walls and three chests without locks," she reports.

The summoned creatures report two horses tied to the west wall of the fort. The two sleeping bandits in the other watchtowers are accessible by a staircase at the rear of the fort. A faun sees a trapdoor under that staircase.

An earth elemental also notes the ground feels quite hollow and finds a trapdoor hidden beneath a plank in the small east room.

Zork checks the other bodies after confirming that the Stag Lord and Dovan have no pulse. The owlbear is not breathing and of the three bandits near the gate, two are still breathing.
In the northeast room, one bandit has bled out and the large dim-witted bandit is only unconscious but splayed across the staircase.
Up the stairs in the northeast watchtower, one bandit lies unconscious, a large bruise on his cheek.

At the center of the ruins, thick stone walls surround a cracked and crumbling platform of heavy stone. Huge chunks of the roof collapsed long ago, shattering into the rooms below. Sediment collects in cracks and along corners of the remaining roof, sprouting tiny blades of grass and rivulets of moss. A bedroll on a pile of straw sits in the center of the platform, a small collection of toy knights and dragons surrounding it.

"Unfortunately, no," Kesten replies. "I have a length of rope only, but it will do." As he follows Archival around the back and gets to the northwest watchtower he says, "Amazing work! I'll secure him and you can secure the stinky one in the south tower." He slices his rope in half, offering one end to Archival. He delicately handles Flagrim's hands to avoid waking him, then heaves him onto a shoulder and carries him into the front yard.

Out of Character: I rolled two death saves for Mykael, both a 3. For round 11 after the Stag Lord knocked you down and round 12 right before the Lyrakien was summoned. Don't forget the +1 on the Cure Light potion.

It takes a minute to secure each bandit. Still about 1 minute left on the old summons, so Caelum isn't around yet.

Map updated. Line of sight removed.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 20th Jun, 2016 - 6:27am




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.