ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 221 of 279

Seeing that the fight is over Theaton will - Page 221 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2016 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60957
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
23rd Jun, 2016 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 221

Ignoble says...

Mykael nods to Yarrow; takes one final look at the bandits then moves toward the commotion using one more lay on hands as he goes trying to heal as much as he can before he throws himself into the frey, assuming one remains by the time he arrives.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Lay on hands on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2016 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The elementals are completely baffled by the multitude of minuscule flying beasts that they've never seen before. They edge closer the the wolverine, one provoking a claw attack which misses. The Fauns split, shooting from behind corners and missing. The Archon's light beams singe the animal's fur (Nugrah 5 damage). The Lyrakien applies pressure to her wounds and stops bleeding.

He retaliates and, with great insight into the art of summoning, targets only Zork with tooth and claw, but can't find a chink in the fighter's armor.
The swarm of bats looks for the closest, juiciest targets. While some get separated and are no threat, the bulk of the swam focuses on the entrance area. Those inside the swarm are scratched and bitten as the bats try to suckle out some blood (Incuding previous round's bleed: Zork 1, Kesten 5, 1st Faun 4, 2nd Faun 4, Archon 6 damage)

Theaton and Mykael make it downstairs, bumping into Kesten, only to see thousands of diminutive bats flying inside the stone cellar, scratching everything up.

Zork slashes at the wolverine cutting a large gash in its foreleg and it drops to one knee, but it still looks as feral and enraged as ever, if not more. (Nugrah 5 damage)
One elemental comes in and cracks its back to finish it off. (Nugrah 14 damage)

The wolverine is down on the ground, unmoving and bleeding profusely, but the bat swarm still screeches above your heads.

Out of Character: Durr, forgot that elementals don't bleed. They still got scratched up though.
Zork's dagger in melee actually uses your Strength modifier to hit. The entry on your character sheet (Which still isn't updated) uses Dexterity which is correct only for throwing it (Or if you have the Weapon Finesse feat).

Theaton and Mykael still have an unused standard action, and full actions remain for Kesten, Archival and the summons apart from the elementals. The Lyrakien's burst is recharged at this point.
Good luck!

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:04am



23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael initial reaction to the seeing the bats if one of revulsion and his heart leaps into his throat as he watches the swarm; sheathing his sword he pulls his backpack off and fumbles in it until he is able to produce a torch and some flint to light it with.intent on using the torch to flail above him trying to force the bats away if not set a couple on fire

Out of Character: : Not sure if what I intend to do would count as a standard action or a full round action, but that is what Mykael is trying to do. I doubt I will have time to produce the torch and make an attack with it but I will include an attack roll for the next round if needed.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Attack Torch on D20 (+8): 10 (1 roll)


23rd Jun, 2016 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 221 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork says, "Come on, get him, this isn't a one man show!"

Out of Character: Zork is at 40 HP now. So the attack bonus for the dagger is what? Please adjust my rolls how you deem fit. Also, I put up a lot of rolls so I guess its sufficient for the next couple of combat rounds.



23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: The torch is a great idea. Standard becomes a move action to draw all the items you need, then a full-round action to light it. However the swarm may distract you where Mykael currently stands, so give me a couple of Fortitude saves.

What is Zork targeting? The wolverine has collapsed.



23rd Jun, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Out of Character: Sorry, missed the part about the elemental finishing it off.

In Character: Zork cuts off the head of the wolverine to ensure death. Lights up a torch too so that the bats can look for an exit. If there is some closed window or hatch he will open it. If there are wooden items in the area he will make a small controlled fire. He will then search the area. Once done he will carry the head to show his captives.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 221

Ignoble says...

Pulling his backpack off and retrieving the torch from within, Mykael does his best to focus on lighting it despite the incessant flapping of bat wings. Gritting his teeth he tries not to swat at the tiny beasts as they begin to swarm around him!

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Fortitude Save on D20 (+10): 30, 26 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 24th Jun, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 221

Seeing that the fight is over Theaton will head back outside to make sure the bandits are not going anywhere. HE will speak to Arnisa in his mind to see how the others are doing.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.