ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 234 of 279

Zork says, "Right, well we have some - Page 234 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60365
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Jul, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 234

The Second says...

Zork wonders why the half-size creature would think that his horse and his ears would be the place for him to be. He says, "I'm fine, you can ride with one of the others, perhaps your friend and you have lots to catch up on."

Zork starts pressing forward.

Zork II Results:
  • Sense motive on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton starts moving forward with Whitefang. "Come on you can walk with me as we head to Oleg's. I am not saying all humans will have a issue I just know most do not like people other than themselves and are afraid of little creatures they call monsters such as they will view you."

22nd Jul, 2016 - 6:11am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

The large oafish bandit laughs as you bring the kobold with you. "Look! It's a big talking lizard!," He exclaims which brings the ire of Mikmek. "I'm a kobold not a lizard!" he shouts in anger and the threat of his spear shuts the simple bandit up.

Mikmek stays near Theaton as you continue onward. He catches him up on the cleanup in the cavern, then the assault against the remaining mites. It wasn't a very costly battle, only 3 kobolds died. They feasted on the huge centipede and two smaller ones that they had found dead and tortured the surviving mites in the torture room that used to house kobold corpses.

Night soon arrives and you make camp, but nothing bothers you and the prisoners make no more attempts to escape.

Wealday 26 Sarenith

The day is cool and cloudy and in the afternoon, you arrive at Oleg's trading post.



22nd Jul, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 234 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, excited to be out of harms way goes straight to Oleg telling him all that happened and showing the goods that need to be sold and traded.

"As you can see, I will be paying off my loan with you today. By the way, what's the balance on that?"

He focuses on the Stag Lord and the creature he followed. He shows the prisoners and points to the grey haired man saying, "He says he wants to repent of his sins, but I don't know."

After that Zork checks the notices.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)


Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton leads Mikmek inside to meet with Oleg. "Oleg this is a friend and he wishes to make a trade with you." Theaton hands Oleg the shiny rock. "He has this to use to buy some food all that he can. He has more to make more trades too. IF it is easier for you I can make the trades for him and thus me the middle man. How do you want to go about this?"

22nd Jul, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

Mykael gets Patoot set up in the stables and then goes to check in on Pitre and Burke and see how they are getting along. He checks the notices as well (I want to use some downtime to get caught up with XP if possible.)

He will ask Oleg if there somewhere that the prisoners may be held while they await judgement and justice. Otherwise he will set up camp near the trading post and keep an eye on the prisoners while he engages in his usual routine of prayer and practice.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2016 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 234

Game Master says...

Oleg, Svetlana and the two guards welcome the three of you and Kesten. The bandits are moved into the storehouse for holding, with Maerrun the guard watching. The 15x20 foot room is quite cramped, even after Oleg has moved his valuables into the house.

"Let me check," Oleg replies and walks back into his house. "Zork, you have 363 gold, 7 silver and 7 copper owing. Theaton has 80 credit remaining and Mykael, you have 65. Archival has no balance… wait, where is he?" His eyes go wide.

When you assure him he is safe in the fort, he puts a hand on his heart and is relieved. "So the deed is done?" he asks and Zork orates the battle. When you narrate killing the Stag Lord, the four gathered let out three cheers "Hurrah!" The mood turns to surprise and puzzlement when you mention the old man who transformed into a wolverine. "He was really in charge?" Oleg asks.

Everyone gathered defers to Theaton's and Kesten's experience with regards to Akiros.

When Svetlana and Oleg see Mikmek, they recognise he is a kobold and remain open minded. Oleg inspects the rock , "Some kind of ore. I would have to send it to a prospector to check its composition. I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you right now, but I would be open to make more trades."

Piter and Burke seem quite content and both have improved their reading. They get enough time working outside and don't seem depressed. Naturally, their initial happiness at having their lives spared has worn off, but when they see you've returned alive, smiles return to their faces.

The noticeboard on west wall of the guest house has 4 notices and one spare nail. Two notices are crossed out regarding kobolds and a large boar
There are still Kesten's notice about Falgrim Sneeg and the most recent one about the Stag Lord. Source 6i

Out of Character: I wouldn't worry too much about getting downtime soon. You should have it in spades soon enough.



23rd Jul, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 234

The Second says...

Zork says, "Right, well we have some items here, how much will you give us for it? We need to split up once you come to a figure and then I can pay what I owe."

Zork also shows the items he got from the Stag Lord and ask Oleg what he thinks.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.