ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 247 of 279

Mykael waits patiently for the guards to bring - Page 247 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2016 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62449
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 247

Theaton will wander the city to see what he can find. He is not looking for anything in particular but he has White Fang with him.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2016 - 5:20am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael will return to the temple and attempt to take Hegin to see Akiros at the jail. He will take Patoot with him and help Hegin onto the horse if needed so that he does not have to walk the distance between the temple and the jail.



29th Aug, 2016 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Txtrpg

It seems to Zork that Benny's Stop is more of a stopover kind of tavern. Many of the patrons leave after breakfast to continue on their mercantile journeys or ply their trade in town.

However, there's the tall brunette serving girl Zork met last night, a very fit redhead in quality leather armor, a large merchant lady in a resplendent dress and Benny's own teenage daughter and son. They all pay attention to Zork as the only interesting person left in the hall this morning.

Out of Character: Roll me an appropriate skill depending on the effect you're trying to have (Diplomacy for a good story, Bluff to add untrue embellishments, Intimidate to scare, or even Perform if you can).

Yes, Zork paid everything off and should have 271 gold and 6 silver remaining. I'm not sure how you got the current value on your character sheet.
And if you could also copy over the character sheet I posted and make the other changes I suggested.

KNtoran

Many of the townsfolk are putting up decorations for the upcoming feast day. There are tree branches of holly, mistletoe, oak and beech, animal antlers and horns, wreaths of flowers and flags of greens and browns. These are being placed around doorways. In windows and along rooftops.

Theaton sees two men rolling archery targets over to the town square. There are archers of all ages practicing in front of the cathedral to Erastil. Their arrows fly mostly onto the targets at 60 to 100 feet, with a few arrows missing or bouncing off the target. The most expert bowmen have well carved bows and all the right equipment, arm guards, three finger gloves, quivers and quality arrows. Their shots at 200 feet tend to be hitting the bullseye quite often, about 1 in 3. As a result they complain that their arrows are getting damaged, but have trouble convincing the clerics of Erastil to allow them to shoot further.

Aericsteele

At the temple, Mykael gets to meet Hegin's wife, Isa Moreno, an elf more than twice as tall as the gnome. She has flowing blonde hair and looks thin in her fitted white cassock and red cloak. She mentions their acolyte is upstairs helping by cleaning their home.

Hegin thanks Mykael profusely for the kind gesture as all three of you head over to the holding cell. You are seated in the interrogation room first with one guards standing in the corner. Hegin and Isa take the opportunity to cast some divinations and enchantments before Akiros is brought in.

Diarmadhim

Out of Character: Doing the calculation quickly. First the trackless hills are at 1/2 speed, so 4.8 hours. Then the trackless plains and a road in hills have 3/4 movement, or 3.75 miles per hour. So 84 miles in 22.4 hours. Roughly 27 hours.
It is midday on the 1st and you want to be there by midday on the 4th to make it just in time. Should be easy at a hustle or forced march, but who knows what lies in the unexplored plains?

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 29th Aug, 2016 - 10:50am



Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 247 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will continue to walk around and watch people continue to set things up for the festival. He will watch for a herb store to see if any have healing potions in them.

30th Aug, 2016 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton does find a herbalist, the window displaying some hanging dried herbs. When he enters, a thick layer of smoke wafts among the rafters. The shelves along the walls contain glass jars of various plants, both fresh and dry. The back wall has an array of flasks filled with liquid of every hue and varying brightness.

A thin older man, lazily lifts himself from his rocking chair, coughs and says, "Hey, my man. How can I help you today?"

Asking about healing potions, he goes to bring an even older man from the back room. The ancient man has a wispy by long fu manchu moustache and is hunched over.

He says in a more lucid and expert tone, "Sonny, you will want a basic Healer's Kit with bandages, antiseptic balm and curative herbs. Just 50 gold. I also have Troll Styptic which will close up any wounds and give you a troll's healing ability for a short time for 100 gold.

"If you want to try something new, I have more potent and mind-altering drugs. Mumia will relieve your pain and help you resist curses while slightly clouding your mind. Opium will do similar, but hurts you in the long run. I'm also cultivating my own strain of extra potent mint which clears the senses and soothes sores and wounds, but has a very strong taste.

"Finally, my largest interest is in recording the results of anyone brave enough to try Numerian Fluids," He waves a hand across the back wall full of colourful flasks. "There's no charge and who knows what amazing effect it'll have on you?"

Roll me 2 fortitude saves just for being in the room.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 30th Aug, 2016 - 3:50pm



30th Aug, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Zork enjoys his company. He considers carrying on a little longer in this place but knows he has a greater purpose. He does not want to embellish anything… as far as he is concerned what was done is a feat in itself and he has nothing to gain by convincing his listeners otherwise.

Out of Character: Thanks for the help with my character will update soon!



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2016 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 247

Theaton will say, "I think I will take three healing and three Trolls styptic. I am not sure that the Numerian fluids is something I am willing to risk right now. Thank you for the offer though". He will then head back outside the shop.

31st Aug, 2016 - 5:09am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 247

Ignoble says...

Mykael waits patiently for the guards to bring Akiros into the interrogation room. He says little, not wanting to interrupt the divination that are being cast.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.