ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 249 of 279

Zork makes himself busy during the day by - Page 249 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2016 - 10:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60956
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2016 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 249

Theaton says, Yes please I would very much like that. Having them all in the iron vials will make me much happier." He gladly hands over the 901 gold and 7 silver to her. "I have to ask though what is the wand you pointed at me and I do like your staff." Theaton smiles at her as he runs his fingers through White Fangs fur on the back of his neck.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2016 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

"This is more for your benefit than anything else” Mykael says in response to Akiros mentioning the stricter legal conditions, “truth be told my obligation has been fulfilled; by turning you and your comrades over to the authorities here in Restov I am no longer responsible for you. But as I said, if nothing else you may have some opportunity for absolution and redemption here. You can choose not to take the opportunity and not disclose anything to me or to Hegin and Isa.”

Mykael takes a moment to gauge Akiros’ response to this and if he give any indication that he does want some sort of absolution or closure Mykael continues. “Tell me everything about Egede from beginning to end, and don’t leave anything out.”

If Akiros indicates that he will not discuss any specifics of his past then Mykael will bid him good day and excuse himself apologizing to Hegin and Isa for wasting their time and offering to pay for their services. He will tell them that he wanted to give Akiros a chance, but he Akiros is not willing to cooperate, Mykael has no intention of forcing him to.



5th Sep, 2016 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: I saw the map are you proposing we venture out again before obtaining the reward? Zork is looking to stay until he gets it rather than go on without it.



Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 249 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

With a sense of adventure and a desire to know the unknown, I slip off of Midnight's back. "I am going to look into what is going on with that kobold and its grig prisoners. I have already put you in far more danger than I would have wanted to Yarrow. Would you mind staying here with Midnight for the moment? If anything happens and you need to escape, please take Midnight back to the fort. After this I plan on heading to Restov. Despite my better judgement, I can't seem to escape the desire to be there with the others!"

I head out on foot with Caelum at my side, walking purposefully toward the kobold. "Hello!" I greet it in Draconic, the typical kobold tongue. "How are you doing today?"

5th Sep, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

KNtoran

Out of Character: This is in the new shop.

"I'm sure you like the staff," the gnome replies. "That's exactly why this wand is pointed at you." She presents it flashily, "It's a Ray of Enfeeblement, a non-lethal way to sap the strength of any thieves. But you're not sneaky enough to be a thief… "

"With that hound of yours, you remind me of a druid. I didn't like adventuring with him. I don't think I like any druids." Her tone has a threatening quality to it at this point.

Aericsteele

Out of Character: I have to assume what you said is true, you are in a Zone of Truth in case it wasn't obvious.

Akiros looks left and right, beads of sweat form on his brow and he begins breathing heavily. His cheeks turn deep red and tears begin to well up in his eyes. "Alright," his tone is pained "There was a girl - Rosilla."

Hegin and Isa exchange a knowing look.

"But she was married to a merchant - a rich and jealous man. It was easy to have an affair over short distances before I was called to the Worldwound. I loved her dearly and after I left Taldor, she followed me. She found me in Egede and we continued to pursue our passions.

"Somehow the merchant found out - he must have become suspicious of her frequent trips and had me investigated. He arrives in Egede with her, drags her over to the barracks I'm stationed at and threatens to divorce her right there. That's when she… " He sobs and breaks down.

You see Isa chant and cast a new spell - Calm Emotions - and Akiros stops, straightens himself and continues. "I can't believe she lied and spat on me. She said I drugged her and publicly denounced me as a rapist."

Isa clearly struggles to keep her spell up against his emotional baggage and it gets harder as Akiros continues. "I... I couldn't restrain myself. I forgot my oath, my duty, my purpose. In a boiling rage I struck her down with a single blow. All my pent up frustration flowed through my sword and I realised that was the end for me too. I lashed out at her husband, killing him too, then I had to escape."

Isa couldn't hold her spell any longer and released Akiros to slam down onto the table and sob uncontrollably.

Txtrpg

Out of Character: It's just an update to the map which includes a few extra hexes Archival just explored.

Diarmadhim

The kobold snapped to a guarded stance at first, calling something out into the cavern. A name perhaps?

But when you speak it cocks it head, baffled. "You speak the dragon tongue? I don't recognise you as one of those who freed us from Tartuk. Are you the other allies Mikmek mentioned?"



Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Out of Character: Opps I forgot about that *smile*

In Character: : "Aisent I am a ranger and this is my anaimal companion. Yolanda sent me your way for the possibility of having a handy haversack. If you have one that I may be interested in buying I would. I was just saying it was a nice staff. I do not want your nice staff and I will not take anything from you that we do agree upon with a fair price and money or goods exchanged." He gives a little bow and then says, "I am Theaton and this is White Fang. We just got back into town yesterday after riding the lands of the Stag Lord. Now can we do some business together?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 249

Nodding, I reply, "Yes, I speak the dragon tongue. I do not know who Tartuk or Mikmek are, but it sounds like something my friends Theaton and Zork might have done prior to my joining them in the region. Might I ask why you have these two grigs imprisoned? I have not known their type to be criminally inclined."

As to what I am doing, in case you are interested, I am merely scouting the region before I head to Restov to meet up with them. We have defeated the Stag Lord and taken his fort as my own. If you ever need assistance, do not hesitate to come to me. As long as you are friendly, I will be equally so," I add, smiling.

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 5th Sep, 2016 - 7:05pm

6th Sep, 2016 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 249

The Second says...

Zork makes himself busy during the day by doing some observing of the people, the guards and that kind of thing trying to get a sense of what makes the place tick.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+5): 15, 16 (2 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.