ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 251 of 279

Mykael accepts the pay that is offered and - Page 251 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2016 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62447
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Sep, 2016 - 10:29am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 251

The Second says...

Zork feels the place is too good to be true. If one Stag Lord could become corrupt so could the others. He decides to do a little digging. Maybe if no one new anything about the main government they might no lesser officials that were shady that could lead him to the bigger ones. Failing that he would ask for an audience with Ioseph Sellemius to see how easy it would be to meet. He will use the excuse of being one of the ones that brought the head of a traitor.

Zork II Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+1): 3, 18 (2 rolls)
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+0): 20, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Perception on D20 (+5): 22, 19 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: Erm… I don't think the Stag Lord was a Swordlord bud. I think he was just some bandit that got too big for his britches. Does anyone even know if he was from Restov, let alone Brevoy?

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton thanks her for her time and says, "I will be back with the needed coin. Have a nice day." He leads white Fang out and wanders around looking at the sights.

11th Sep, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 251 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Diarmadhim

It's always difficult to tell apart bandits from hunters in this region. Both tend to wear leather or hide, carry longbows and have shortswords as a sidearm - as these 5 men before you do. However, hunters rarely travel in groups.

As Caelum comes within 150 feet your suspicions are confirmed. The bandit in the middle steps forward - he does not carry an amulet - shouts out, "That's close enough! You and the other one, drop your weapons and valuables!"

Zork

You keep crawling from bar to tavern, asking fresh faces for potential leads. You travel from the southwest to the east, stopping at Emeline's Inn, The Rusty Anchor, The Bear Hug and The Drowning Rusal but have no leads.

Finally as the day is drawing to a close, you come across a dirty place called the Dart and Drake and uncover some good information. A dirty peasant tells you there is someone who secretly runs an operation focused in the slums, just across the main road to your north. He is a masked man known only as Don Orr an nobody wants to rat him out since he provides employment to the poor, vagrants and immigrants. The peasant provides you directions into the slums and adds that if his bodyguards aren't out front, he's not there.

The day is coming to a close.

KNtoran

The remaining day is pleasant and warm. KNtoran sees the statues at certain intersection - statues of heroes and memorial plaques in the shape of swords ticking into the ground. Watching the students of the dueling school and the archers in the main square is always interesting and the time passes by quickly.

The day is coming to a close.

Aericsteele

Since you're still at the government offices, you head upstairs and ask around for odd jobs in the city. And it turns out that there's a regular cull of the creatures lurking in the sewers. Usually it's performed by the town guards, however if you want to earn 5 silver a day, they are more than willing to let you work with them.



Post Date: 11th Sep, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"The penalty for unrepentant banditry in the region is death," Caelum states flatly, just before he winks out of existence.

I call on the plane of earth to send forth protectors.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2016 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton will make his way back to the inn he stayed last night for another night of sleep and rest. He will still not partake in any drinking contests. After a nice meal he will retire to his room with White Fang.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2016 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 251

The Second says...

In Character: Zork thanks the peasant for his info and gives him a gold piece saying, "I'll bet this will make your day."

He meets up with the others and tells them about Don Orr asking if they want to check it out or just leave it as one of the necessary affairs of any city?

He asks openly, "How many days til our reward?"



12th Sep, 2016 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 251

Ignoble says...

Mykael accepts the pay that is offered and is eager to do some work for the guard. After working the remainder of the day seeks out a tavern that seems to cater to guards, mercenaries, or soldiers. He drinks and carouses with the patrons, perhaps indulging a little too much in an effort to drive his father's harsh words from his mind and then returns to his room.

Mykael returns to his old habit of boasting about his victories; despite his attempts at inibriation his fathers words continue to ring in his mind The battle is not over until the victor boasts of his victory

Out of Character: : Not sure if you want rolls or not but I included a few just in case. Diplomacy for his carousing, Profession (Soldier) for his work (If I have to choose though between pay and XP I would choose the XP), and then a Fortitude save for his drinking to avoid addiction, hangover, etc.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 12th Sep, 2016 - 4:41pm

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)
  • Profession (Soldier) on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Fortitude Save on D20 (+10): 18 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.