ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 258 of 279

"Bring him in?" Mykael gives Zork - Page 258 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60100
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 258

Momentarily taken slightly aback, my jaw drops ever so slightly. "Where are my manners? I did completely forget to introduce myself! I apologize for my temporary lack of decorum. It seems I am even more fatigued from my travels than I assumed," I add with a laugh and small embarrassed smirk. "I am Archival Oragor. It is a pleasure to meet each of you."

I ensure Caelum secures a bottle of the wine.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton ponders a bit. "While the task could be something to help us will it truly help the people of this Town. We have to think of our charter and finish exploring the lands as we have been hired to do before we take on another job. Dara you have seen or heard a lot around town what do you think?"

3rd Oct, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Diarmadhim

The grey haired man and older lady introduce themselves as Hrafnuf and Dronai.

"It's quite alright," Eyva says, "We don't expect such decorum except maybe from the highest ranking Swordlords and some of the pompous noble scions and merchants. Everyone in the city is a bit like that."

She moves over on the bench as Archival's meal finally comes out - after the short conversation everyone seems a lot more welcoming. They return to their original topic of complaining about the sheer quantity of scribe work they have to do recently, especially drafting permits, instructions and identification documentation for the new colonies and their colonists, petitions to the noble houses and king of Brevoy, and other related work.

Party

Don Orr lets Zork go and consult with the others but Dara the bodyguard keeps an eye on his weapons and hands.

She doesn't offer much advice except for, "Stay with the legitimate work if you have it. Once you get involved here, it's hard to get out."

Out of Character: I'd very much like to hear Mykael's thoughts and reaction, as a paladin.



3rd Oct, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 258 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael smirks at Dara's reference to her job as a guard being akin to babysitting, it is a feeling he knows well from his own time as a guard. He listens to Zork explain his interaction with Don of Orr, the expression on his face turning sour as Zork tells them of the mans justification for blackmail and theft.

"We ought to be very cautious in our dealings with this man" he whispers I, for one, do not want to be associated with any of his dealing lest they lead us into some shady associations or practices. While I don't believe in guilt by association alone, I do believe that ones associations can lead to guilt or at least to the appearance of guilt. By simply being seen visiting this man we may be bringing suspicion upon ourselves. I certainly won't be willing to work for him. We should take Dara's advice and be sure to keep our dealings legitimate."



Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"I have the same thoughts as you Mykael and that is why I wanted to hear from Dara too. Zork in all respect to you and what you have done to get this far. I think we should have any dealings with this man. We have honest work and honest pay. I feel the pay from this many will be dishonest or blood money. I want no part of it." Theaton nods to Dara. "I wish you a good day Dara and may hope to buy you a drink in a tavern sometime when you are off duty" Theaton nods to Zork and Mykael as he heads back up the stairs and out.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Zork says, "I wasn't planning on work but justice. It is just him, her and the two upstairs, we could try to bring him in. If not, we can return to the city and inform the law of what we have seen and heard. What do you want to do?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 258

"I am not willing to make this a fight here. We came in peace let us leave in peace. Who will take his place afterwards if we commit violence here? Will we be any different if we commit violence here than he is?"

3rd Oct, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 258

Ignoble says...

"Bring him in?" Mykael gives Zork a confused look "On what evidence? He may have implied engagement in criminal activity to you but he could just as easily deny it to the authorities and we would have no means to prove that he has done anything wrong. No, Theaton is right, we should go." With that Mykael will follow after Theaton back up the stairs preparing to once again protect his belongings from the possible onslaught of beggars.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.