ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 87 of 279

Caelum notices the newcomers and alerts Archival - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2015 - 10:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60634
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
5th Aug, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 87

Ignoble says...

Ambush! Mykael thinks as he draws his sword then rushes to Archival as quickly as possible while trying to keep an out for, and avoid, the bear traps littering the ground. He keeps his shield up in front of him as best he can, expecting an attack at any moment.

Mykael looks to see what the others are doing. If someone moves to provide cover for Archival then Mykael will help pull the teeth of the trap apart to allow Archival to get out; if someone else helps with the trap then Mykael will take up a defensive position near Archival, shield and sword ready, attempting to provide cover against attacks.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2015 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton jumps off his horse and grabs a stick. He will walk around and set off any more traps that have not been sprung to make sure no one else is injured. After that he will take a close look around to see who may have set these traps.

6th Aug, 2015 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork stands his ground not wanting to feel the pain of the dry he is hearing. He brings up his crossbow and looks in every direction.

"Look for them, bear traps can't be small." Zork blurts out.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)


Post Date: 6th Aug, 2015 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 87 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Archival grits his teeth and whimpers something about cruel contraptions as Caelum joins Mykael at his side. “Hold him still please Mykael,” Caelum asks as he grips the trap. After it is opened, he moves it and triggers the trap closed again.

A small time later, Archival gives a weak grin to his companions. “That was probably the most unpleasant physical pain I have suffered in my life. I apologize if my tears were disconcerting. You each reacted marvelously though. Theaton, that was great thinking to trip the traps in our surrounding area. Mykael, thank you for shielding me in case it was an ambush. I truly do appreciate it. Zork, well done with maintaining an overwatch position. Caelum, thank you so much for helping Mykael to get that dreadful thing off of me and protecting Midnight from stepping on any. I am sorry to be a bother with this wound...”

Out of Character: Caelum takes a 20 to his Disable Device check (Considering the trap has already been sprung) and gets a 26.

6th Aug, 2015 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton dismounts, grabbing a stick and the bear trap clanks shut as the stick shatters. But something else catches his eye.

Mykael is right, Archival's shout has attracted something in the forest. Only Theaton and Caelum notice them. 3 humanoid figures covered in leafy camouflage approach stealthily. They stop in the thick undergrowth 140 feet away and observe you, longbows in hand.

Caelum speeds up and 10 seconds later the trap makes a click as the spring breaks and the teeth go limp, releasing Archival's leg. (I rolled a 19 for you.Caelum is busy, and Archival is only immobile for a round as everyone else acts.)

Out of Character: Txtrpg, sorry I forgot to respond on the previous post. It was in fact a Masterwork Longbow. I mentioned a crossbow because of the Cold Iron Fire Bolts Zork was looking to buy. I realize now it was a keyboard error when you wrote 'boots' on the previous page.

Hand of Fate Results:
  • I on D20 (+5): 18, 23, 22 (3 rolls)
  • J on D20 (+5): 18, 19, 14 (3 rolls)


Post Date: 7th Aug, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton immediately stops and tells everyone we have visitors. He moves towards some cover as he readies his bow. He will point them out to those who have not seen them. Theaton places a arrow to string but does not draw it just yet. He will call out "Friend or Foe!"

If they attack Theaton will attack them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 87

Ignoble says...

Mykael looks in the direction that Theaton is looking; satisfied that Archival has been released from the trap he carefully moves forward to a position that he feels would give him the best tactical advantage and cover possible if things turn hostile. With his sword drawn and shield ready Mykael keeps a wary eye on the humanoids.



Post Date: 7th Aug, 2015 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

Caelum notices the newcomers and alerts Archival instantly.
We have some guests, my lord. They are in the bushes roughly 140 feet to your right.

Archival nods and with a grimace of pain, shifts himself to address that general area. “Good evening, friends. I say friends because if you were our enemy you would have already attacked. Please feel free to come join us. Maybe you can shed some light on why there are unmarked traps in the area.”


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.