ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 93 of 279

At some point Zork takes the sickle and holds - Page 93 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2015 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Aug, 2015 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 93

Ignoble says...

Mykael’s head moves forward slightly at the impact of the meat and his hand goes instinctively to the hilt of his sword as he looks behind him. Seeing no attack coming he takes his hand off of his sword, looks down at the piece of meat lying on the ground, then at Zork.

“You could have just asked if someone else wanted it, you didn’t have to throw it, I mean it’s still food” Mykael chuckles as he leans down, picks up the meat and dusts it off “five second rule…it should be fine.”

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2015 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork says, "Its not me! I have a very good idea who it is!" Zork reaches for his cold iron sickle hoping that it acts to ward off those irritating spirits.

Out of Character: Then should we track the number of arrows or always assume we have enough?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2015 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I track my arrows so that I know if I have enough or not. The added arrows will help too.

Theaton looks about and smiles. He is glad to see the forest friends are still about.

20th Aug, 2015 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 93 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Archival wakes to the party shouting and on edge, but they soon settle when nothing else bothers them.
Zork revealing the sickle seems to have worked, for the moment.

Out of Character: I'm happy to assume you have enough ammunition. It's more important to track those magical arrows though.

You still continue to the forest temple the next morning (Archival will still be on -1 HP but conscious and disabled)?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 20th Aug, 2015 - 11:22am

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2015 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Wincing as he wakes up, Archival asks, "Is everyone all right? Where are we?" After a few moments he asks, "Did anyone else find it odd that those men waited to attack us until after my leg was out of the trap? Were there any survivors and if so, were they questioned?"

20th Aug, 2015 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

“It’s fine” Mykael says as he gathers up some food/rations along with some water and takes them to Archival, if Archival needs help Mykael will put the waterskin to Archivals lips and tip it back so he can drink or present the food to him “seems something is just playing pranks on us. Good to see you among the living.”

Mykael explains the situation to Archival and recounts the battle in detail “poor bastards didn’t know what they had gotten themselves into” he laughs when referencing the bandits. Mykael then sits next to Archival, produces his sword and begins sharpening it with his whetstone “We did capture a couple of them, but we haven’t questioned them yet. Anyway, looks like you might have some souvenirs from the battle…story for the grandkids eh?” Mykael motions to Archivals wounds/bandages.

“They got me a little bit too” he looks down at his side where one of the bandit’s arrows pierced through his armor “just a scratch…kind of hoping it leaves a scar though.”

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2015 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 93

Archival chuckles, winces in pain, and then grins, "Thank you, but I can feed myself. I think I'll be okay as long as I take it slow and easy. When I tell the grandkids, I might add a few embellishments - such as the traps were actually a part of the attack and maybe there was a dragon or two. I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell you all that I have a pot of Wound Paste in my backpack. If anyone drops unconscious due to their wounds, you can apply a dose of it - there are 5 - to stabilize them."

21st Aug, 2015 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 93

The Second says...

At some point Zork takes the sickle and holds it to his chest, "You're my good friend now... My next mission will be to get armor made from you!"

Catching himself talking to the sickle he looks up to ensure no one was looking and then continues. To the others, "Quick, enough of talking to sickles, I mean well wishes to each other, let's go before these men meet an unfortunate end."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.