ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 95 of 279

Theaton replies, "No my good friend we - Page 95 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2015 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
23rd Aug, 2015 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 95

The Second says...

Zork does question the bandits about their methods, their leader, and their den. He also asks them what they know of areas that Theaton and himself have not explored as yet.

If another camp is necessary Zork will tie the sickle to him in such a manner that it cannot be moved without waking him.

Out of Character: Intimidate is to get info.

Zork II Results:
  • Intimidate on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2015 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

While Zork questions the bandits, Mykael stands next to him with his arms folded looking down at the bandits menacingly. He mentions to Zork that the charter is specific on the punishment for unrepentant banditry; death by hanging or by sword and suggests that if the bandits are not willing to give Zork the information he wants, or if they believe that the bandits are being dishonest, this would clearly show that they are unrepentant in Mykael's opinion.

Out of Character: : Using Intimidate as an aid action for Zork to try and give him a +2 bonus

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Intimidate on D20 (+8): 22 (1 roll)

24th Aug, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Right you are, 5 from leveling and 3 overnight. Sorry for the huge oversight.

As you set camp for the night the bandits are coerced and threatened into spilling their information. They admit that the traps are not theirs, probably placed by an uncaring hunter, but they did use them to their advantage in a fight. There should be many more than just 3 bear traps in the area you fought them.

They also say the forest in this area likes to play cruel tricks on them and sometimes they find their spoils missing. So they go out into the grasslands to the west and there they found an ancient grave, but dared not to touch it. Their leader was afraid of some shamanistic curse left by the ancient barbarians that once lived here.

Normally they would report back to Kressle, who is their contact to the Stag Lord. But she's been missing from her nearby camp for two months, probably picked off by soldiers or adventurers. Theaton had explained as you were fording the river that he and a few other men had been responsible for capturing her and her men.
With no middleman the bandits have been searching for the Stag Lord's fort themselves to pay their tithes. It's definitely not located to the west, since they've searched thoroughly.

They beg for you to spare their lives and in return they can lead you to their buried stash, back in the area where the bear traps were set. They promise that they will return to their humble jobs as farmers in the north.

Fireday 3 Desnus

Two hours into the clear, warm day you come across the magnificent sight of the Temple of the Elk. Looking up, a cliff face 100 feet high is carved in the likeness of an elk with grand antlers drooping down either side of its moss covered face. The antlers frame a 50 foot wide cave entrance beneath which lies a flight of weathered, cracked steps. You walk past a set of newly-repaired stone columns surrounding the structure and a stand beside a clear oval pool of water at the base of the steps.

There is a balding man wearing weathered clothes chipping away at the stone at the base of the steps, a small wagon of stone blocks beside him. He turns and his sweating face lights up. "Theaton! Zork!" He shouts, "You're back so soon and with so many new people! Are you here to hear the good news of Erastil?"

24th Aug, 2015 - 5:45am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 95 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork is amazed with the changes but wastes not time, "I'm afraid we do not have grand news, we have men that are in dire need of healing!"

Zork starts to dismount the men from the horses.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton also tells Jhod that they have captured a couple bandits. That they will be taking back to Oleg's soon. But since they have been so nice to show us where they have hidden their ill gotten goods we will be keeping them with us after you check them out to make sure they are not going to die any time soon on us.

25th Aug, 2015 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Jhod mutters a prayer and his hand is instantly aglow with holy energy. He touches Archival's leg wound, which begins to close! "Once more perhaps?" He touches the other wound and soothes the pain as it heals.

After inspecting the bandits Jhod says, "I see no signs of infection or permanent damage. They got off very lucky, but karma will catch up soon enough. Would you like me to heal them as well?"

"Thank you for sending the order Oleg's way. It seems he had a tiny bit of material to spare so I could start working before the full delivery. I wish I had something to spare as a gift, alas I can only offer the exciting journey we had together and my companionship back then."

"I guess as an additional thanks I could extend my offer to your new friends. No charge for healing or other cleric spells for you two too!"

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Cure Lt Wounds on D8 (+5): 7, 10 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 95

The Second says...

Zork holds his mouth about healing the bandits, he waits to see what the others say about it first but he is glad to be healed himself.

"You owe us nothing, or at least you owe me nothing - you healed me so many times, even now."

He immediately inquires about cold iron or any enchantments he can muster against the spirtis!

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2015 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 95

Theaton replies, "No my good friend we do not need to heal the bandits. They are going to lead us to their stash and then show us that ancient burial site they found before we head back to Oleg's. If all they tell us and show is true I will put a good word in to Oleg otherwise they may not make it to Oleg's at all."

Theaton tells everyone to get some rest and we will then head back the way we had come to see if these two, indicates the bandits, are good at their word.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.