ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 98 of 279

Theaton nods yes for him to let them go as - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2015 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Sep, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 98

Game Master says...

Upon snatching up the bag, it begins shuddering violently and emitting high pitched squealing noises. Inside, two young boar piglets with striped fur and crumbs all over their faces struggle to escape the bag.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork breaks out in laughter.

"The fey have materialized into piglets. Surprise, I thought they would have tried snakes."

Then he covers his mouth in case anyone was listening.

1st Sep, 2015 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael gives Zork a look of disappointment, "Fey" He moans as he holds up his backpack fighting to keep it closed amidst the struggle of the small boars "here I thought we had caught breakfast!"

He raises the sack to eye level but holds it out away from his face watching the backpack jump and wiggle in his grip, a hungry gleam in his eye "You sure these are fey Zork?" With a tone that suggests he's truly hoping Zork will recant and declare them nothing more than stray boar cubs, but at the same time not counting on it.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 1st Sep, 2015 - 9:02pm

1st Sep, 2015 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 98 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Come on Mykael its a hearty laugh... But I do wish that the fey were pigglets because I could make them bacon by the next morning!" Zork continues to laugh.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2015 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton says, "Two little piglets will not make a good meal. Let them go and we can see about finding something better during our journey." Theaton gathers his items up and prepares his horse for the days ride.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2015 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Archival and Caelum share a chuckle at the confusion and begin readying Midnight for the day's journey. “I think he meant it as a Joke Mykael. We assumed they were Fey when in fact they were just piglets. It makes one wonder where their mother is...” Realization dawns on Archival and he prepares himself for a potential battle with an angry mother boar while Caelum peers about and listens for a potential threat.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 2nd Sep, 2015 - 5:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 98

Ignoble says...

Mykael looks embarrassed and tries to pass it off like he knew it was a joke all along "Oh yeah, I know" He tells Archival giving a nervous laugh his cheeks turning a slight reddish hue. "Bacon sounds pretty good, you sure you want me to let them go Theaton?"

Unlike Archival, he is oblivious to the possibility that the piglets mother may be nearby "We could slice em up and roast em real quick...it would be better than eating trail rations don't you think?"

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2015 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

Theaton nods yes for him to let them go as he checks on his wolf to see how he is doing and if he knows if the piglets mother is close. Theaton will be watching for the mother too with bow ready.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.