ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 103 of 279

In Character: Zork says, "Someone please - Page 103 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Sep, 2015 - 11:57pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 60 106 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 2230 - Views: 42415 Rating: 10/10 out of 16 Votes
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...

Game Master ◀
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 103

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I'm getting mixed signals about the loot so I will defer to Theaton as the highest level. You add the coin to the party inventory and the arrows are split so Mykael and Zork get 3 Cold Iron arrows and Theaton gets 4.

Just by the way the party inventory is quite large and most of it at Oleg's. I can give a full update when you return.



You head away from the camp and it's not long before you came a cross another set of traps. Caelum's attentive eyes spot two ahead of the horse, and he warns everyone, while Theaton sees a third, shouting to Mykael who almost stepped on it.
In a matter of minutes you set them all off and Theaton collects 3 more bear traps.

As you journey through the day the bandits tell you about Kressle being a tough and cruel woman and are glad they haven't had to defer to her for the last two months. They don't know anything about the Stag Lord though.
The crusader was an angry looking grey haired man with a short beard but they don't know of is intentions other than searching for the Stag Lord.

The bandits also mention that they come from some farms to the north, but the low yield and empty storehouse forced forced them to leave for winter. They learned to shoot a bow with Parry, one of the bandits you killed, and practice by hunting animals over the winter months.

The day draws to a close, the waxing moon bright on the cloudless night. You set up camp, but when you sit down to eat, the first bite that Zork and Mykael take is so spicy that your mouths feel on fire and your eyes water.



Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Txtrpg
Premium
(+)
Zork II
Fighter Level 6

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zory looks for his waterskin right away and drinks heavily mostly swirling it around his mouth and then spitting it out hoping the burn goes away. "What manner of evil is this?" He mutters and then looks up at the trees for fey. He says out loud, "here is my good friend, Mr. Cold Iron Sickle" As he takes it to his chest.

Out of Character: I can take on the armor and sword for the time being. What adjustments would I get?

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+6): 11, 22 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Theaton
Ranger level 7

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: If zork puts on the armor and it is alignment based you could suffer greatly from it. That is why I was thinking no one use the armor unlit we are sure it is safe or just get rid of it.

In Character: Theaton watches the two as they try to eat their food wondering what is happening. He slowly eats his rations and makes sure everything they have seen and encountered so far are mapped out and labeled.

Theaton Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+7): 17, 19, 9, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Know nature on D20 (+7): 14, 27, 16, 22 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3

Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 103 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

"Iomede have mercy!" Mykael shouts then starts chugging water from his waterskin in an effort to douse the flames in his mouth. Jumping up and down he hoots and hollers and blows out air in large puffs between swigs of water. He wipes the tears from his eyes with his fingers only to have whatever spice that was put on his food begin stinging his eyes and moments later he is standing up but bending forward at the waist, eyes squeezed shut "Ahhh....aw man! That was a bad idea!" He yells trying to blink his eyes and hopefully flush the spice out.

Once the stinging and burning finally leaves him he starts to chuckle and looks around trying to see if he can find the suspected fey culprit. "Very funny" He calls out then goes about trying to find some food that isn't spiced and returns to eating.

Out of Character: If Zork carries the armor and sword Mykael does not protest, but if he attempts to put the armor on or wield the sword Mykael is going to call him on it, he would consider it almost sacrilegious for Zork to do so.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim
ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

While riding, Archival seems lost in thought. He barely even seems to notice the traps and only really looks up from his contemplation at Mykael and Zorks outburst. "Hmmm?! I apologize, what were you saying? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the situation. A man went south seeking the Stag Lord. I doubt he was a crusader or he would not have given up his arms and armor without a fight. Attacking a fort single-handedly is a stretch in itself, but to do so unarmed too – highly unlikely. That would be the act of a man with a death wish. Maybe he is someone that has lost his way? It seems taboo, but I am sure it happens all too often in the world these days. We should find him and offer aid and support if this is the case."

Turning to address the former bandits, Archival continues, "Can you tell us of any further identifying marks and details about the grey haired man with a short beard? Any little detail could prove useful. I nearly lost my own way recently - I can not stand the thought of others going through similar hardships," He pauses, glancing at Mykael. Continuing, he addresses the former bandits with one last idea, "My goddess Sarenrae counts among her most sincere worshipers those that have been redeemed. She is a god of redemption, honesty, and healing. If you men do truly wish to change your ways, this area will need men of courage and honor to defend it from the wilds. While I do not have much in the way of wealth currently, I will again soon. When that day comes, if you do indeed choose to follow the path of righteousness instead of that of banditry, I would gladly take you into my employ." Chuckling, he adds, "It seems almost destiny. Sarenrae also counts farmers among her worshipers. If wielding a weapon no longer suits you, mayhaps you could start your own farm in the area?"

"You waiver between Iomedae and Gorum? It seems you have your own struggles you are dealing with. The two are near opposite sides of a spectrum. Iomedae upholds valor, justice, and honor while Gorum cares more for chaos, destruction, blood, and rage. In fact, Gorum's championing of war could be seen as a failure of the ideal of rulership that Iomedae holds dear."

Archival then turns to Zork and Theaton, "As for the issue of gained goods, I must express my liking for Mykael's idea to put ten percent into a fund to assist the party when needs be and have the rest distributed equally. However, you two have been out here far longer than us. Anything that was in your party fund prior to our arrival should be split amongst the two of you. A new fund should be started for the four of us in order to be fair."

"Zork... The fey do not like cold iron. Mayhaps you are antagonizing them and bringing more of their pranks upon yourself by brandishing such a thing? I understand its usefulness, but in some situations, diplomacy cuts to the heart of the matter truer than any blade. Have you noticed they do not attempt such things with Theaton and I? Theaton, you left a gift to them at that nest the other day too, correct?"

"It is an good idea to determine if equipment has magical properties prior to using it. While I cannot identify such properties, I can determine if the item has any magic on it. Here, allow me to detect magic on the items." Moving closer to the loot, Archival casts Detect Magic and concentrates for up to three minutes, depending on the total amount of auras he must identify.

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 13th Sep, 2015 - 4:05pm
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...

Game Master ◀
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

You hear a burst of laughter from the canopy above that quickly grows distant as whatever is up there retreats. The spice does not last long but the victims' tongues feel a little numb and any more food for the rest of the night tastes bland. Mykael's eyes are bloodshot and dry but it subsides with a little filtered water.

The bandits describe to you a proud looking muscly man, about middle age, and they also recall a scar over one eye, but cannot agree whether it was on his left or right eye.

One of them adds, "I don't know much about the gods. We had a chapel to Pharasma in the village, and we prayed simple prayers just for her help in warding away death and letting us survive. We are truly sorry for our actions and we can redeem ourselves. We will go back to our village 40 miles north of here and farm for summer, but if you can offer a better future, we will move for winter."

Out of Character: I will let you talk among yourselves to reply to Archival, and move on to the next day in the next post.

As far as Zork knows, the Breastplate would increase AC by 2, while also increasing the armor check penalty to Strength and Dexterity based skills by 2. The longsword has the same statistics, it just has artistically crafted hand guard in the shape of sun rays.



Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Theaton
Ranger level 7

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 103 ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

"Yes you are correct I did leave a donation to the Fey as they have proven to be helpful at times. Archival if you desire men to assist you I am sure these bandits may be able to do that. But the question is can we trust them no to attack us in our sleep or when the situation may be to their advantage? I am not one to risk that at this time. Unless they can prove me wrong we give them over to Oleg's after we check out the crypt." Turning to include Mykael he continues. "We have a fund set up that yes Zork and myself can split between us. The added 10% is a good idea to get a new party fund started. We can split things up as we find them and store a 10% fund on one of the horses. The 10% will be taken out first and then the rest divided among us. Even these two bandits if they can prove them selves worthy of that."

Theaton Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+7): 19, 22, 15, 23 (4 rolls)
  • Know nature on D20 (+7): 20, 10, 10, 21 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg
Premium
(+)
Zork II
Fighter Level 6

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 103

The Second says...

In Character: Zork says, "Someone please help me with this..." He picks up the armor getting ready to adorn himself with it and adds, "I hope its not cursed...". He takes the swords and practices with it getting a feel for the weight and how it swipes. He will practice on some nearby bushes to see if anything unusual happens while yielding the sword and wearing the armor.

Out of Character: In the end, I just want to know my actual cut so I can put it in my inventory. Shall we do that?

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+6): 19, 26 (2 rolls)


Guest please SHARE: "ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Discuss Halloween 2017!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

My Son's Awards
My Son's Awards
Uploaded by: JB
Rated: 0/10 + 2 comments
Last comment: Abnninja 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm
▲ Rate Photo! ▲ Add Pic
Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad
10 comments
Rate My Pic!
Kntoran's Medals
8 comments
Rate My Pic!
Abnninja Army Pics
23 comments
Rate My Pic!
Baby Mourning Doves
8 comments
Rate My Pic!
JB's Home Made Pizza 3
11 comments
Rate My Pic!
Pre-Workout
9 comments
Rate My Pic!
My Current Project
12 comments
Rate My Pic!
Desert 1991
9 comments
Rate My Pic!

Updated every: 55 minutes