ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 110 of 279

Theaton will walk around the stones again - Page 110 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2015 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60049
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 110

Theaton will work on dressing the elk and skinning it. He will set the skin aside to stretch later and when he hears Zorks call he will call back. "Hold there for a bit Zork I will be right over when I finish getting dinner dressed." Theaton will get the meat all ready and carve off a leg to give to his wolf companion. Theaton then heads over to where Zork is calling from telling Mykael to have the bandits get the meat to roasting as he goes to see what Zork has found.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2015 - 9:11am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The bandits listen in silence, nodding their agreement. They just want this phase of their life to be over and hope to go home or get a fresh start if the punishment isn't as severe as they expect.

At Zork's call Mykael stays to watch the bandits cook the meat Theaton prepared, as he goes to Zork. Archival and Caelum also head off in another direction, Mykael thinks it's to have one of those mystical mental conversations.

Theaton arrives in the area littered with rocks on the ground and the tall pile in the centre. Zork rubs his chin thinking about its origin and the carvings on the stones; mostly crude depictions of battles with creatures magical and mundane. Yet other stones show feats of skill such as the stick man jumping a ravine, smashing a shrine, throwing an anvil, and even using various magics.

Theaton can tell it's obviously not natural and explains that it would have been left behind by barbarian tribes many centuries ago. Cairns like this could mark trails, special locations, or graves and the carvings on the stones might all be about the same person.



24th Sep, 2015 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

"What about treasure?" Says Zork with eyes wide open. "Maybe we have stumbled on a real find here or do you think its nothing more than a location on a map?"



Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 110 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"That my friend is what we are going to try to find out. Lets go get some food and relax for the night and explore this in the morning. I have a nice elk roasting right now."

Theaton will look around to see if he can find some sort of entrance before they head back to the roasting meat.

25th Sep, 2015 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"That sounds nice but I will stay here awhile..." Zork meditates on his new find as well as continues his peace time. Later he will rejoin the camp and eat.



26th Sep, 2015 - 4:49am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

Mykael keeps an eye on the bandits as they prepare the meat and he continues to sharpen his sword letting his mind wander a bit thinking about the sword and the armor bearing Iomedea's symbol. Again, the image of the armor clad woman flashes through his minds eye, her shield radiating light. This time he sees himself kneeling before her with his head bowed in respect as she looks down at him. The image quickly fades but once again he feels an increased sense of devotion to the goddess. Unsure whether this is nothing more than fanciful daydreaming Mykael sheathes his sword and gets up to check on the meat, making sure that it is roasting evenly over the fire.

Taking his bedroll off of his pack he unfurls it and starts to set up his own "Space" Near the fire, placing his pack on the bedroll to act as a sort of pillow. Satisfied that the preparation of the meal is going well he allows himself a small break and leans back onto his pack though he continues to keep a watchful eye on the bandits.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2015 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 110

Game Master says...

Theaton sees only a pile of rocks stacked neatly to the same height as him. It is overgrown with vines, but no entrance is seen.

Everyone sleeps, and those on watch report no occurrences, the captives don't even try to escape. Mykael dreams of the moon, he sees it waxing to full with an accompanying sense of dread. Awakened for his watch shift, he looks up to see only the first quarter moon illuminated.

Oathday 9th Desnus

The morning is cold and windy with clouds coming from the north threatening rain in the afternoon. Nothing in the camp is amiss. The pile of rocks is overgrown and undisturbed, just as you left it.



Post Date: 27th Sep, 2015 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 110

Theaton will walk around the stones again and study them a bit more to see if he can figure out how to enter. He will also pace a few paces away to see if there is something he can see outside that will aid them.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.