ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 111 of 279

Zork simply listens on and watches as the - Page 111 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2015 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2015 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 111

“Is this the area we are looking for? If so, Caelum and I will see what we can find and let you know if we find anything.”

Out of Character: Caelum takes a 20 to search the area thoroughly, his Perception Check is a 35 (He has a +15).

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2015 - 4:26am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork is himself again, he is already looking towards the next action and waits to see where everyone wants to go but thinks to revisit the unusual stones again.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)

28th Sep, 2015 - 6:37am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

After morning preparations, everyone head to the area with stones.

"Yes, that's it!" The bandits inform you. "Perry didn't dare get any closer, he took one look at the carvings on the stone and he ordered us to move away quickly. He told us the barbarians who used to roam the land would know we disturbed the grave and would hunt us down or they might have put a death curse on it."

Theaton uses his dungeoneering experience to judge that this isn't like a well constructed dungeon. The rocks aren't held in place by anything more than gravity and vines, it's a simple cairn. A few strong men ought to topple it but would damage the carvings, unless they put in time and effort (Strength rolls).

Caelum alleviates the worry of curses. After his close and thorough inspection, he says that he sees no magic script anywhere. Only carvings of a sick figure battling aurochs, giant bears, more mammoths and even a woolly rhino. The stones on the cairn itself are larger and depict pitched battles against other tribes, at least two marriages and public consummation, and the capture and execution of many slaves.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 111 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will ask everyone, "Do we want to open this cairn and see what is inside or do we leave it undisturbed and carry on?"

28th Sep, 2015 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

"I see no need to disturb the resting place of the dead" Mykael says shifting slightly on his feet he tugs at his armor, "I don't fancy myself a robber of graves, so I would rather leave it and carry on."

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Think of what we could learn about the area. The barbarians are long gone and knowledge of the region could prove useful in fulfilling the duties of our charters," Archival reasons, "Not to mention the fact the Swordlords would likely be highly pleased. I'm sure Restov would do well with adding to its library any information contained within. To be certain there are no curses, I will utilize my ability to detect magic while we travel through the area and Caelum will take his full time ensuring there are no traps."

Out of Character: Caelum will take a 20 on Perception checks. This will give him a 35 Perception Check. I will concentrate on Detect Magic the entire time we walk through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2015 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 111

Ignoble says...

Mykael nods as he listens to Archival's reasoning, he raises his hand to stroke his chin thoughtfully as he eyes the cairn "You have a point my friend" He admits "I'm just a little wary about disturbing the dead, but perhaps there is something we could learn here."

Shrugging his shoulders Mykael shakes his head "I don't know. What say you Zork?" He looks to his companion.

29th Sep, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 111

The Second says...

Zork simply listens on and watches as the party discusses their next move. "I don't know, you decide..." He says adding, "This is not my area of expertise..."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.