ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 113 of 279

A majority decide against disturbing the grave - Page 113 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2015 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 113

Out of Character: Don't be embarrassed - I just realized I actually don't have Ant Haul and Enlarge Person yet. *facepalm* They were in my notes to potentially consider taking to give Caelum more utility. However, I could summon multiple Giant Ant Workers (They're medium sized). Each one would have a Strength 18. Or I could summon some Fauns which would also each have Strength 18.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2015 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: That's a shame. I would suggest the fauns, because they are far from mindless and can speak common. They will need strength checks. As do Theaton, Zork and Mykael if they're lifting.

I should add the auras were scattered only a few feet under the slab. You're still voting yes for opening the grave? Who is voting against?

2nd Oct, 2015 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael is uncomfortable with the prospect of disturbing someones final resting place and has expressed this concern but if the others truly want to go forward with removing the stone he will help them; he is not nearly as instant on this as he was regarding the issue with the sword/armor.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Strength on D20 (+3): 21 (1 roll)

4th Oct, 2015 - 4:41am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 113 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork doesn't like the idea of disturbing the dead unless there is a direct reason. He has enough trouble with fey and doesn't need even more ghosts following him. He votes "Ney".

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Well we have moved all but this last stone. Lets see what is inside and go from there. Maybe something that will aid us in out quest to rid these lands of bad people. Then again nothing but with us all lifting we should be able to carefully lift the slab and see.

5th Oct, 2015 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Out of Character: The vote is 2 against 2. I will allow Caelum the casting vote, even though he's controlled by Diarmadhim, noting that it's important to keep the eidolon's personality separate to the summoner's.
Archival probably has enough summons to do the job himself, anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 113

"Hmm... If Zork and Mykael are against it, then I will respect their wishes," Archival states. "I don't completely understand, but I will none the less honor them. I would not want you to take part in something you disagree with."

Out of Character: I had a brain fart earlier and thought it was like a full tomb instead of just a single grave. That would have effected my vote, but I will go with this stance instead.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 5th Oct, 2015 - 6:50am

5th Oct, 2015 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 113

Game Master says...

A majority decide against disturbing the grave and the captive bandits look on with a mix of confusion and relief.

The bright day is still young, not even the first hour has passed. The small grove full of blackberry bushes surrounding you stands in the middle of an unexplored grasslands. Or Oleg's lies 40 miles east.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.