ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 114 of 279

Archival grins and states, "Probably - Page 114 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2015 - 6:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 114

Theaton will lead everyone from the grave site and head over to the black berries to pick some for their travels. Then we will head towards Oleg's so we can decide what to do with the two bandits.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork says calmly, "I think it was a wise decision to let the dead rest unless we have an epic reason to disturb them and then we will also need epic abilities to deal with them which we do not."

He then looks towards the grasslands, "So what next?"

Out of Character: The group can decide the direction, I'm good either way.

6th Oct, 2015 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

"Agreed" Mykael nods in agreement with Zorks comment about leaving the dead to rest, "Perhaps we should get these men to Olegs and turn them over to justice. They have done what they told us they would do; they showed us to their stash and to this burial site we should not string them along any further. They would likely weigh us down anyway and we don't want to have to keep a constant eye on them while we fulfill the remainder of the charter."

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 114 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Archival: Caelum, please take note of this area and the layout of the cairn. I dislike leaving potential new knowledge undiscovered. We will return here and see what we can learn at a later date, that way we do not upset the sensibilities of our compatriots.

Caelum: I understand my lord. I too find it odd that the others are so superstitious. They are perfectly willing to take the spoils of war off of the newly deceased, but they have a double standard in this case. The Chief Surveyor did state that charter holders have full looting rights to ruins found in the area.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 6th Oct, 2015 - 6:40pm

6th Oct, 2015 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork overhears the conversation Archival is having with Caelum and smirks, "Here we go again... The justice league to decide what is right from wrong."

He shakes his head and moves to a different standing position.

Out of Character: Diarmadhim, since you're running two characters you might want to ask about how to do it because I remember reading somewhere that you can have a sheet for more than one character. Also that "Ignoble" Will go away if you put a title. Took me a few tries to figure that out.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: You don't overhear the conversation. Caelum and I have a mental link that allows for telepathic communication across any distance as long as we're on the same plane. Anything in italics (Instead of quotation marks) is a conversation within our heads, meant for the Dungeon Master to know only, since we can't private message on the board wink.gif Thank you for the title heads up, that's nice!

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 7th Oct, 2015 - 2:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 114

The Second says...

Out of Character: Oh I can fix that but isn't that what the guardian feature is for? By the way, Kntoran's brother passed away check his blog / introduction.

In Character: Noticing Caelum and Archival 'look', Zork babbles a suspicion he has and comments openly with some sarcasm, "If there were a justice league to decide what is right from wrong what would they decide about this?" He kicks a pebble and moves on.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 114

Archival grins and states, "Probably that actions that have no victim, which is to say said actions harm others neither physically or fiscally, cannot be deemed wrong. At least, that is what I assume a justice league would say if they truly promoted justice."

Sharing an obviously noticeable thought this time between theirselves:
Caelum: How entertaining. *mental grin*
Archival: That is certainly one way to label it. These people are not at all what I expected typical commoners to be like. I enjoy their company.

Out of Character: I had no idea about the Guardian feature! I still like showing some of our interaction (I have throughout my time in the game so far), but I will definitely consider using it too once I qualify for it. Coming up with 30 relevant posts that aren't just spam in the main topics might take a day or two. Thanks again!

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.