ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 120 of 279

Before leaving, Oleg had brought Zork into - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2015 - 4:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 120

Theaton looks at the trapper. "Just make sure your traps are well marked. As far as wolves are concerned I am not too worried about them as he looks down at his wolf companion. That aside have you see anything odd of late?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

“Outstanding! I would hate to get rusty with my ability to handle animals, so this will be a nice way for me to stay up to par while we traverse these lands,” Mykael states.

Out of Character: I will work with Patoot each evening after we setup camp. It states that combat training a riding animal takes three weeks and requires a DC 20 Handle Animal check. I will attempt it now and hope for the best!

23rd Oct, 2015 - 6:57am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Oleg takes a few measurements of the horse before you leave and says the barding may take 6 to 8 days for the order to come in, so it's due by the 20th. It's much better to explore for a few days and return.

Chain Shirt Barding: 400
Bit and Bridle: 2
Military Saddle: 20
Feed x5: 0.25
Cure Light Wounds Potion x2: 100

Total: 522.25 gold pieces

The month's rooms set Archival back 31 gold and Kesten would probably set them to work for a 8 hours every day, so they could pay their own fine in a few years. But, of course, they can't be trusted with coin, so it will just be recorded for now.

"Oh yeah, I always mark them," The hunter responds about the traps. "That damned Breeg Orlivanch is a maverick. I bet it was him that left them lying around! Odd things? Well it's odd that he's been gone a few weeks now. I reckon he gave up and joined the bandits!"

"That dream sure sounds like an odd thing too. It is Desna's month so you probably should pay attention to messages from the tender of dreams. I'll be wary of the wolves then! Off to Oleg's!"

He crouches down and pets Theaton's wolf, "Of course I didn't mean you. Who's a good boy?" After that he covers his pit trap with a layer of grass and plants a white flag in the centre. He whistles for his horse, a weak and old specimen, and heads off in the direction of Oleg's at a fast pace.

As you continue, you find yourselves beneath the fey nests. Yet again the high up mailbox swings open with a creak. Zork thinks he hears some whispering in the breeze.

Out of Character: Diarmadhim, you wrote training it for riding, but gave the DC for Combat Training. So the time to train for riding is 3 weeks total (Half that is when you get to roll) and for combat (6 weeks) the below periods should be doubled.
You should have waited 10 days before rolling, so that means you don't succeed and can't retry until the 22nd. Then you can try it again, roll 10 days later on the 2nd of Sarenith, and if you succeed, the mount will be trained on the 13th. Stubborn indeed!

Aericsteel, could you add a Diplomacy roll with a gift (Txtrpg you can too if you want to leave something) and Climb if you want to get up to the mailbox. Anyone can try Perception to hear the whispering but it's easiest for Zork who is the target.

23rd Oct, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 120 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork is really happy as he turns over his coins to Oleg. "You have provided me with good things here but I think I lack one last thing if you can tell me the price. I need a good composite bow so I can use my strength into it along with any accompanying arrows. Have you that, if so can you tell me the cost?"

Out of Character: Wait, roll for climb? We left Oleg's already?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton does not try to climb the tree but he will put a pile of 5 gold coins below the mail box in plain site. He will tell talk to the tree. "I am hope that you have a blessed day and honor my offering." He will then walk away and remount to continue the exploration and mapping.

24th Oct, 2015 - 5:02am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

Mykael also places five gold pieces at the base of the tree, certain that he would be unable to effectively climb to the box weighed down by his armor. Mykael asks the fey to honor his offering in the hopes that they will cease their pranks.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 120

Archival and Caelum remain mounted while Mykael and Zork place their diplomatic offerings. Upon completion, Archival states, "Alright then, let us continue on our quest to explore and map this locale! Mayhap we will find something of value to assist Mykael and myself in paying for the room and board of Burke and Piter as they are rehabilitated."

25th Oct, 2015 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

Game Master says...

Before leaving, Oleg had brought Zork into the storeroom to try the collection of composite bows both long and short in length. Zork found many to have a very short draw and had to contain his strength to avoid breaking a few. There was even one shortbow he couldn't draw all the way. Zork can choose between a composite longbow (+3) for 400 gold or a composite shortbow (+3) for 300.

Out of Character: The party did leave Oleg's. Nobody else seemed willing to purchase things. And I promise to not attack your horse until you get the barding smile.gif

Zork hears the whispering sounds coalesce into words, and Theaton overhears this coming from Zork's direction.

"Join us, join us. Offer your shiny things. More than the other guy gave us. You can show him up in your... Um what's the word?... Generosity. We know you want to get back at him."

Theaton hears the whisper now come from next to him. "So nice to us. A good friend. Maybe help us next time?"

Out of Character: Can everyone see the GM message on Theaton's character sheet?

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.