ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 121 of 279

"That is great, friend, but I would highly - Page 121 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Oct, 2015 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62455
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Oct, 2015 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 121

The Second says...

Out of Character: Zork will take the composite bow if he can leave 100gps down and pay the rest later. He will use the argument of how much he bought already. If these bows need special arrows he will buy a quiver full as well.

In Character: Zork hears the words and hates being stalked by these unseen nuisances. He shows his cold iron sickle prominently and then announces, let me get up that box and be done with whatever is up there. He gets down from his horse, commands his horse to wait on him and then climbs.

Out of Character: Yes I can see the message. Theaton doesn't have the guardian.

Zork II Results:
  • Climb on D20 (+12): 25, 26 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: yes I can see the message and this is your reply.

In Character: Theaton will ask them what help do they need if it is in my power I will assist you as I can.

26th Oct, 2015 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Zork grabs the bark and knots of the tree, climbing upwards. Twenty feet up, the tree suddenly turns slick as though covered in a layer of grease. One hand slips but Zork manages to hold on and grab a low hanging branch. It's a struggle the rest of the way, handholds and footholds chosen carefully.

Forty feet up Zork sees the 2 nests built in a mockery of a normal house, with walls of sticks and a thatched roof. Around them, the fake gardens contain gems, polished coins, flowers, bottles and bits of glass.

"Please," The whispering voice is urgent. "Don't hurt my friend! I strongly advise against it! You might not like what happens!"

Zork looks closer and sees inside one of the nests lies a blue lizard with butterfly wings and curled horns, sleeping with its head supported on a paw.

...

Theaton hears, "We might need your help really soon. Make sure your hands are empty."

Out of Character: Oleg will accept that deal for the (Long?) bow. He can always cut some of the trade credit the party has if he doesn't get paid.

I will probably need some Will and Fortitude saves from Zork.

So since Zork has the guardian, only he can see the message I put there?



26th Oct, 2015 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 121 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael watches Zork climb the tree with increasing anxiety, he tugs at his armor as Zork reaches the "Nest" And shifts uncomfortably "Ugh, Zork I..I don't know if that's such a good idea" He calls out "Maybe we should leave it be. Watch your footing!" He cringes but continues to watch his comrade, taking a few steps forward debating in his mind whether he would be able to catch the warrior if he were to tumble out of the tree, but deciding that it would be more likely that they would both be injured if he were to attempt it, Mykael stops.

Glancing to Archival and Theaton Mykael shrugs "That's a long way to fall from" He says with a look of worry on his face "Theaton, any chance you can talk him down?"



Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton makes sure his hands and arms are empty just in case. He will look up watching Zork.

"You know this may not be a good idea on your park Zork. You do not want to anger the forest spirits their tricks you have known will be nothing compared to their anger."

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

"Be careful Theaton. I once saw a man catch a bag of flour at the bottom of a ladderwell. I was but a young boy at the time, but the pain the man had was excruciating. His back, even ten years later, was still not the same and he could throw it out merely by sneezing. It might be better to let him fall and allow me to summon a positive energy elemental to heal him."

Out of Character: Funny enough - I'm the guy that happened to. It occurred while I was in the Navy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Oct, 2015 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 121

The Second says...

Attached Image QUOTE
So since Zork has the guardian, only he can see the message I put there?
Out of Character: Not sure what you're asking. You want to send me a message that only I can see?

In Character: Zork tries to see what is in the other little house. Zork really isn't sure what to do at this point so he relays what he hears and sees to those below and waits for their advice hoping they are quick about it. One thing is certain, he really doesn't like where he is and the face that he is dealing with some ghostly figure makes him gravely uneasy about the whole situation.

Zork II Results:
  • Will on D20 (+1): 11, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Fortitude on D20 (+4): 11, 22 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 28th Oct, 2015 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 121

"That is great, friend, but I would highly recommend coming down from there before you hurt yourself! The fey are known for their pranks, but sometimes harmless pranks can take a turn for the worse."


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.