ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 123 of 279

Theaton gathers the strew items and places - Page 123 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60556
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
31st Oct, 2015 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 123

Game Master says...

"Wrong answer," The voice whispers in Zork's ear. It then begins to sing as Zork tries to balance over to the tree trunk.

Everyone hears the lullaby sung aloud. "Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop! When the wind blows-" It cuts the melody short and continues "-oh just fall asleep already!"

Everyone sees the leaves near the nests rustle as magical words are spoken. Zork feels an overwhelming drowsiness as he clings to the tree. His eyes slowly close and consciousness fades.

Zork plummets 40 feet towards the ground. Is anyone there to catch him? It will take an easy touch attack to do so.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Archival racks his brain, trying to think of a potential way to save his compatriot from the fall. He quickly thinks of a gravity elemental, only to dismiss the notion. Any elemental he can currently summon will be too small to aid the falling man. He finally winces in anticipation and steps out of the way, readying to summon a positive energy elemental. "If I can't stop him from getting hurt, at least I can heal him up after the fall."

1st Nov, 2015 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I'd never seen those elementals before, but they seem okay to use, despite the Pathfinder society ruling that uses only Bestiary 1 as a source. Note though that by default they are set to attack an enemy and any other order has to be communicated to it. Apparently the Positive Energy Elementals speak in positive energy fluctuations.

So it's attacks balance its healing by default, and Augment Summoning actually makes it hit harder. Abusing Death Throes I would consider an evil act. I actually like how this curbs the summoner's ability to heal. It should remain the cleric's job (With a few exceptions) or come from potions.

The gravity elemental doesn't even have a language listed and gravity isn't even an element (Until the graviton is discovered), it's a force. I think it may have been built badly, but I really like the concept. I don't know whether or not to allow it.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do. I'm just waiting for Theaton's roll to catch.



1st Nov, 2015 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 123 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael is uncertain of what action to take next; his first instinct is to move forward and attempt to catch Zork and so he starts to move but stops as he reconsiders, thinking that attempting to catch the heavily armored man falling from forty feet up will only result in two injuries rather than one. In the end he can only look on helplessly as Zork plummets to the ground.



Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: Theaton walked a bit from the tree.

In Character: Theaton is out of position to try and catch Zork but will move over to assist in healing him if possible.

2nd Nov, 2015 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Zork crashes to the ground in a heap, jolting him right awake (11 damage). He peels a pang of pain in his shoulder as the others crowd around. As he sits up you see the left arm wobble and Zork feels it hurt.

Theaton diagnoses it as a dislocated shoulder. He instructs Zork to relax, then slowly pulls on the arm until it pops back in place. Zork's pain is relieved, but he still has cuts and bruises on his shoulder.

The disembodied voice can be heard by all, "The magic biggins and his little helper are also good friends. But still you should all leave and let us pick up our belongings. Quickly now!"

Out of Character: Considering Theaton's gem, he has many contacts around thanks to his demeanour, but I think I may have an idea for an admirer. Though I hope it doesn't take too long to come into play.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2015 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 123

The Second says...

Zork shakes his failure off while saying "What... What happened? Oh yeah, them. I have a mind to burn this tree down." He says angrily from pride. He then gets himself together and awaits the next move.



Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 123

Theaton gathers the strew items and places them in a pile at the base of the tree. He mounts up and tells everyone, "Ok we have spent enough time here let's get back to our mission of exploring and mapping the area. Maybe we can find something worthwhile to fatten out purses and increase our skills."

Theaton will head off with the wolf moving ahead to scout.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.