ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 124 of 279

Zork sees only a few squeezed lemons near - Page 124 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2015 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60945
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
2nd Nov, 2015 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 124

Ignoble says...

Mykael does his best to help Zork to his feet and assist Theaton in gathering any coins, jewels, gems, etc that may be scattered about and helps to place them in a pile at the base of the tree. "Burning the tree would do nothing but stoke the anger of the fey Zork, it's best to leave it be. You're better off trying to make amends with these creatures than you are trying to spite them, that's just my opinion."

Mounting his horse Mykael prepares to leave the tree behind "Theatons right, we should be on our way" He says as he steers the animal away. He mutters an apology to the fey for the actions of his companion and assures them that he desires peace and hopes that they will accept his offering as a token of this desire.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Having already gathered the majority of items strewn on the forest floor, the summoned small air elemental looks at Archival and Caelum questioningly, uttering a question in Auran. Archival and Caelum share a concerned look before Archival states aloud, “Yes Caelum, please have him gather the goods he missed that the others have so kindly gathered and deposit them in the nest too. Please thank him for me as well.”

Caelum relays the message and thanks the elemental as Archival walks over to where Zork landed. “I thought we were in the business of reforming bandits, not becoming them,” Archival states flatly. He spins on his heel and remounts Midnight with Caelum, dismissing the elemental after its task is completed. “First a lethal brawl with a compatriot, attempting to steal from fey due to anger at mere pranks, and now threatening a forest fire...” he mutters exasperatedly as he rides Midnight in the direction they are meaning to explore.

4th Nov, 2015 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Theaton leads everyone to continue exploring west, but you cover little ground before sundown and camp in the forest.

The nightmares plaguing Mykael do not persist and everyone gets a full night of rest. (4 damage healed for Zork)

Moonday 13 Desnus

On last watch, Theaton sees movement coming from the spot the horses are tied to. He identifies blue lizard creature and tiny half-woman half-cricket as a Faerie Dragon and a Grig. They seem to be playing around on Zork's horse and using lemons for something. They turn to see Theaton watching and put a finger to their lips signalling quiet. In unison they click their fingers and vanish!

The next day of exploration will take you into the territory the traps were set up. Are you taking precautions?



Post Date: 4th Nov, 2015 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 124 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

“We are getting closer to where those traps were set. I would like to spend some time clearing them all out in order to be safe and protect other hunters in the area. I understand if you all don't want to wait. If you mark your trail, Caelum and I will be able to catch up after a bit,” Archival states.

Archival will remain mounted behind Caelum, relying on Caelum's perceptive eyes to locate any traps and disable them.

Out of Character: Caelum will take a 10 on all Perception checks to locate the traps, giving him a 25 Perception.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2015 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will tell everyone to slow down and let Archival clear the area so we do not run into any more traps. He will also look around for any traps.

4th Nov, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

Mykael appears more upbeat to his companions and engages in more small talk than he has in the recent past when he was dealing with the ominous dreams as he was often caught up thinking about the dream trying to discern its meaning. As the party approaches the area with the traps Mykael dismounts and leads Patoot staying behind Archival scanning the surroundings for danger and trying to keep an eye out for traps as well.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 16, 4, 14, 6, 13, 9 (6 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2015 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 124

The Second says...

Zork hears what Mykael says but at the same time he does not want to hear. As far as he is concerned the fey are his enemy and he will not pay them nothing. Zork, may not be wise but he is very determined to control his own.

After learning what Theaton saw Zork examines his horse to find what they did, he also checks the equipment so he is not left unaware. The rest of the day Zork stays in the background observing what the party is doing.



4th Nov, 2015 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 124

Game Master says...

Zork sees only a few squeezed lemons near the horses, but none of his belonging have been tampered with.

Everybody pays close attention to their surroundings intently searching for traps. After covering much ground, you are relieved that you see no more and are confident it's safe. By sundown the north-most section of forest is explored, with the vast grasslands to the west remaining as the next region.

As you stop and dismount in a clearing, the extent of the fey prank dawns on Zork. On his horse's rump in large letters for all to see are the words 'Stoopid Biggins' made of some adhesive yellow compound. It seems to be stuck to the horse's hair and impossible to pull off without causing him pain.

At the campfire during dinner, a strange occurence happens to Mykeal. He hears a voice telepathically transmitted as though reverberating in his skull.
It has a sharp, feminine accent and the message is terse as though it was limited in length, "Attention Mykael! First Knight Anarrow speaking. Will take equipment for crusades. Sending cleric. Dream might mean completed quest or armageddon or werewolves soon. Iomedae bless."
The ambient sounds fade back in as the message ends.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.