Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 5 of 8

Both of your character concepts can work. - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2014 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
The Artifacts of Power - Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Only those who wish to participate in this game should post here. Suggestions about this RPG should only be added in here: Review.
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 5

Felipe, I'd like you to write a small paragraph with some vague character description of your character, please.

Once you're done, and for the rest, I prefer that part 2 starts nonetheless, and I will be adding new players as we play. Within a couple of minutes from this post, the main game section will be updated!

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2014 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Here is my chracter background - it is kind of short.

Background: Charles Fraz was born in the small town in Eygpt. His parents have taken care of him very well. Until when he was fifteen years old his mother have got in an accident and after a few hours she died. After that sorrowful event, it took the father of Charles several weeks to recover from what has happened before. However, the problem is, he got drunk in the process, and he started to become abusive and aggressive towards his son. But however, Charles was able to survive all the troubles of his family and after three years he took all his equipment that he needed for a quest and he starts out for his journey.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 28th Jun, 2014 - 9:08pm

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2014 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am an veteran [Dungeons & Dragons player] but new to these forums and am curious if you could use another player. I have about ten years experience and have mostly played 2ed, 3, 3.5 and a bit of 4ed.

So far I have enjoyed reading the first few pages of your campaign, the concept is quite interesting and I'd like to jump in myself. Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Reconcile Edited: Bean on 24th Sep, 2014 - 5:00pm

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Greetings, Bean!

There's always room for more players, especially when the player count is under 4 (Currently 3).

I would like you to create a character level 3, compatible with 3.5, well suited for an ancient setting. Preferably a Babylonian at the year 580 BC.

Feel free to use the internet or any viable source if you wish to learn more about the setting of ancient Babylon. This is not necessary, but very helpful for providing you with rich roleplaying opportunities.

Spellcasting exists in this interpretation of the real world. Also, especially for our third episode of our adventure, any character with a good relationship with the natural environment would be very well-suited, but again, there are no limitations!

You have 1-2 weeks time before part three begins. So no need to hurry!

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Thanks for the invitation Johnathan! Is there any class in particular that the team would benefit from? You mention the natural environment, so something toward a Druid or Ranger type you're meaning?

Glad to know I have a bit of time so I can craft something well suited. I'll research the time frame as well, I imagine the weapons/armor will be a bit different but I can probably see what the others are using as well.

Thanks so much, can't wait to begin!

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A druid or ranger would find interesting opportunities to use what little class specific skills they have at level three, but any character that's in touch with nature, even without having levels in a class that would grant him special bonuses would be just as good.

There is no need for you to follow this recommendation, any non-evil character, especially those leaning towards good tenets is perfectly suitable for the adventure.

The others haven't yet created their characters for the third part. After each chapter comes to its end, the players get the choice of leveling up their character from the previous story, using the same stats, applying them to the new character, or making up an entirely new one. Thus I am not sure what the party would be missing.

Because of the nature of Play By Post games, I am streamlining the events occurring, much more than I would in a real-life game with others. Lawful characters are also well-suited for this game.

You may spend up to 3,000 gold pieces in equipment, and for purposes concerning the feel of the game, you are limited to a single magical object maximum at character generation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 5

Hello all. Its been awhile since I played in a Play By Post. The game looks really neat. I'm hoping its alright if I sat at your table so to speak. I'm looking at building a monk. That and Barbarian have always been my favorites.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Both of your character concepts can work. As long as a character isn't completely out of the blue and blends in with their surroundings, you're good to go!

I would suggest looking up basic information about ancient Babylon (Circa 580 BC), in order to get some ideas on which you may build your character.

Other than the character's stats, a very short and maybe even vague description of the character is enough to get you started!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.