Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 6 of 8

I believe no longer than within a week. I - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2014 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
The Artifacts of Power - Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Only those who wish to participate in this game should post here. Suggestions about this RPG should only be added in here: Review.
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 6

Are we limited to sticking with the core books, or can we used any within 3.5? I'm looking at Spirit Shaman from the Complete Divine at the moment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Anything that you can make blend in a little bit is fine. The main goal here is to role-play the characters, so any concept is fine, no matter the source!

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Can I use a spiked chain? I know it's an exotic weapon, but as we're in an exotic locale...I can take the exotic weapons feat if need be.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

I did some research on that, and since the spiked chain does not even resemble an actual weapon used in the time and place, the Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat is mandatory.

Let me know if you have similar questions!

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Not a problem, appreciated. I really thought you'd just veto it but thought I'd ask as it sounded like an odd weapon to use. I attempted the same research to come up with next to squat as well.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2014 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Make sure you use a 25-point-buy for your characters, though. I'd rather avoid randomly rolling absurd stats!

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 29th Sep, 2014 - 2:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2014 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 6

I saw that, that's no problem. I'm nearly done with my character. Decided to go with the straight Druid build. When will we be starting chapter 3?

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2014 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

I believe no longer than within a week. I can not be certain. The sooner the players secure the artifact or become completely wiped out, the sooner we will begin Chapter 3!

I would suggest that you follow up on the posts. You'll be able to see how we play our game. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 30th Sep, 2014 - 12:37pm

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.