Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 7 of 8

Sorry for the double-post but I accidentally - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2014 - 11:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
The Artifacts of Power - Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Only those who wish to participate in this game should post here. Suggestions about this RPG should only be added in here: Review.
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2014 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 7

Bastis, 3rd-Level Druid
Medium Human
Hit Dice: 3d8 (21 HP)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 20 ft. In hide mail (4 squares); base speed 30 ft.
Armor Class: 16 (+3 hide mail, +3 [Dexterity]), Touch 13, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+3
Attack: Flaming Spiked Chain +5 melee (+2 base +3 [Dexterity] with Weapon Finesse) (2d4 + 1d6(Flame) +1 / x2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./ 10 ft.
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4
Abilities: [Strength] 12, [Dexterity] 16, Con 10, Int 10, [Wisdom] 13, [Charisma]
Skills: Bluff -1, Climb -2, Diplomacy +1, Disguise -1, Gather Information -1, Handle Animal +5, Heal +3, Intimidate -1, Jump -2, Knowledge Nature +6, Listen +7, Open Lock +3, Perform -1, Profession +1, Ride +3, Sense Motive +1, Spot +7, Survival +1, Swim -5, Use Magic Device -1, Use Rope +3
Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency - Spiked Chain, Weapon Finesse - Spiked Chain
Items: Backpack (Inside that): Healer's Kit, Waterskin, Flint and Steel
Money: 606gp
Languages: Common, Druidic
Spell Saves: Level 0 DC 11, Level 1 DC 12, Level 2 DC 13
Spells Per Day: Level 0- 4, Level 1- 3, Level 2- 1
Spells Memorized:
Cure Minor Wounds (2), Detect Magic, Light
Charm Animals, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle
Spider Climb

Appearance:
Six feet leanly muscled, black hair, green eyed human. Not the best to look at but with a nice quirk of a smile and a friendly manner with the ladies. Quite a good dancer as well and enjoys singing around a campfire.

Background:
WIP

Will my character have an animal companion? I thought a Camel might be appropriate, or should I go with something smaller?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2014 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Bean, I am terribly sorry for the delay. I trust you're keeping up with the events of the main game? I would love to help you start play, but I really can't; not before the players deal with the fight against the mummy.

It's not really something I can speed up myself.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I totally understand, no worries at all. I have been keeping up with the thread, so don't worry. I know they haven't wrapped everything up yet.

Could you let me know if my character above it alright though when you get a chance?

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

The character is fine, and minor problems that I might have overlooked are something I really don't care about. You can have any animal companion you like, as long as its something normally obtainable, and preferably non-mythical.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2014 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Please work on level 3 characters, in order to be ready for Chapter 3, where we investigate the creation of yet another ancient wonder!

As long as a character isn't completely out of the blue and blends in with their surroundings, you're good to go!

I would suggest looking up basic information about ancient Babylon (Circa 580 BC), in order to get some ideas on which you may build your character.

Other than the character's stats, a very short and maybe even vague description of the character is enough to get you started!

Bean, please visit the game thread to get updated and make your first post. Please read from the post talking about the mummy's destruction by Feyra and on. If the instructions there confuse you, take a quick look on the first few posts of the adventure, which are much more enlightening!

You have 48 hours to post as of the posting of this message, before we move on without you.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2014 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Backstory:

Bastis is an orphan that was taken under the wing of the landscape crew that worked the grounds of the orphanage where he grew up. Upon become of age, he started to work with their crew and soon became sought after in the landscaping world for his knowledge of plants and amazing aesthetic when using them. He has a keen sense of any type of plant, what it needs and wants to grow, almost instinctual.

Bastis' predecessor is much the same. His parents were caravan workers traveling into the deep forest for all manner of plant life to supply the surrounding towns and villages with necessary ingredients for many healing supplies. Bast grew up being indoctrinated with a large amount of knowledge on plants and their use. He was taught to love nature and to treat it with respect.

Early on though before he became of age, his parents were the victims of bandits. He himself barely made it out alive, it was only through the help of a hawk he had befriended name Alistar that he was able to get away. For many years he live among the forest with Alistar trying to find his place in the world.

So it was that a band of druids found him and took him in quickly realizing his affinity for nature and the forest went very deep. They taught him their ways, and he quickly found a place among them. It is here that the future Bastis and the present day Bastis meet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2014 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation - Page 7

Here is my #3 Character for the "Artifacts of Power" Campaign. Level 3 Wizard Male Human from Babylon.

Alias: Atlas Quincyl
Race: Human
HP: 17 (3d4+2+3)
Initiative: +2
Base Speed: 30 ft. Charge: 60ft. Run: 120ft.
Speed with armor: 30ft. Charge: 60ft. Run: 120ft.
Base Attack Bonus: +1
Alignment: Neutral Good
Religion:
Languages: Common, Celestial, Dragonic, Undercommon, Infernal
Familiar: Weasel

Saves:
Fortitude: 4 (1+2+1)
Reflex: 5 (1+1+2+1)
Will: 4 (3+0+1)

Armor Class:
Regular AC: 12 (10 base +2 Dexterity)
Flat-Footed AC: 13 (10 base)
Touch AC: 10 (10 base)

Attacks:
Dagger
Any Melee (Light): +5 (1+4)
Any Ranged: +5 (1+4)

Ability Scores:
Strength: 9 -1
Dexterity: 14 +2
Constitution: 12 +1
Intelligence: 16 +3
Wisdom: 10 +0
Charisma: 10 +0

Skills: (While wearing armor, -0 to all physical skill checks)
Concetration 6+1= +7
Knowledge(Arcana) 1+3= +4
Knowledge(Religion) 1+3= +4
Knowledge(Planes) 1+3= +4
Knowledge(Local) 1+3= +4
Knowledge(Nobility) 1+3= +4
Spellcraft 6+3= +9
Escape Artist 2+2= +4
Tumble 1+2= +3
Use Magic Device 6+0= +6
Listen 2+0= +2
Speak Languages 1= +1

School Specialization: Illusion
Spells Per Day: Level 0- 4, Level 1- 3, Level 2- 2
Spell Saves: Level 0 DC 13, Level 1 DC 14, Level 2 DC 15
Spell Known:
1-Level: Mage Armor, Shield: Invisible, Burning Hands, Ray of Enfeeblement, Silent Image, Comprehend Languages, Color Spray
2-Level: Scorching Ray, Invisibility

Feats:
Toughness
Improve Initiative
Spell Focus: Illusion

Equipment:
Dagger 1lb. (2)
Pouch, belt 1/2lb. (1)
Flask 1/2. (1)
Wand of Cause Fear 0.05lb. (50)
Want of Magic Missile 0.05lb. (50)
Cloak of Resistance 1lb (1)
Backback
Silk Rope (1)
Hook (1)
Trail Ration (1)
Waterskin (1)
Money: 1 PP 33GP 10 SP

Background:
Atlas Prencl, a boy that lived a normal life like anyone else. Lived a peaceful everyday life full of happiness with his family. Hearing stories about his father's tales and studying books of magic. Helping out his mother with the houseworks. Playing out with the other kids. Years kept passing by as his father's life was shortening. He was ill, but he wasn't showing it. But he couldn't hide it for ever. One day, death came to take him away.

At the day of his father funeral he refused to believe it. Something like "I know he is somewhere out there!". His mother left him alone but as years kept passing by she tried to show what reality really is, how cruel it is, how unfair it is and that his father is no longer here with them. But still that was hopeless, he took quickly some stuff and ran away with that in his mind "I know that he is som

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 21st Oct, 2014 - 9:21pm

22nd Oct, 2014 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Sorry for the double-post but I accidentally posted an incomplete Character Sheet. I had the complete in another file and mistook them when I took a break. Here is the rest of the background and an edited name of the character "Elric Hohenm". I will leave the rest as it is.

Background:
Eric Hohenm, a boy that lived a normal life like anyone else. Lived a peaceful everyday life full of happiness with his family. Hearing stories about his father's adventures and studying books of magic. Helping out his mother with the houseworks. Playing out with the other kids. Years kept passing by as his father's life was shortening. He was ill, but he wasn't showing it. But he couldn't hide it for ever. One day, death came to take him away.

At the day of his father funeral he refused to believe it. Something like "I know he is somewhere out there!". His mother left him alone but as years kept passing by she tried to show what reality really is, how cruel it is, how unfair it is and that his father is no longer here with them. But still that was hopeless, he took quickly some stuff and ran away with that in his mind "I know that he is somewhere out there..."

He started the first days living on the streets, then searching for every job avaiable and slowly he could afford to live in a cheap inn. Doing everything he can to keep living. For a reason even unknowned to himself. He couldn't get himself to give up. Suffocated by his thought drove him insane as he changed completely his "Personality". Just to fool his stubborn self and escape from his pain. Because, even thought he knows... He refuse to accept it.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 22nd Oct, 2014 - 11:51am

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.