Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 5 of 54

Gordon says to Cyrvil "Yes, we should - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2014 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
13th Jun, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 5

Noticing that the guardian is still not dead even though Gordon sliced his head thorough he steps back with amazement he says "Impossible, nothing seems to work!". Gordon still insists on defeating his enemy but first he will defend himself with his shield. When Gordon gets a chance to counter attack he will strike in another area of the guardian's body.

Remaining HP: 10
Regular AC: 20 (10 base +2 Dexterity +1 Dodge +3 Shield +4 Armor)
Flat-Footed AC: 17 (10 base +3 Shield +4 Armor)
Touch AC: 13 (10 base +2 Dexterity +1 Dodge)

Here are my attacks rolls just in case:

Attack Roll: 13 (9+4=13).

Damage Roll: 7 (4+3=7).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2014 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Gordon's attacks are skillfully executed, but well-defended by the Guardian.

Cyrvil's strike was with no effect, other than attracting the attention of the Guardian, who attacks with his spear. Thankfully Cyrvil performed a dexterous dodge, and avoided the hit!

14th Jun, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cyrvil suprised and confused whiles tries to thurst her rapier again but to the other heel (Left) in frustation.

"What is happening?! That's impossible?! Your holy sanctum?! You are not Achilles!"

Attack Roll : 20 (Natural!)
[Critical Hit] Confirm : 7+5(+2 Flank) =14
Damage #1: 6+3 = 9
Damage #2: 5+4 = 9

Regular AC: 18 (10 base +4 Dexterity +1 Dodge +3 Armor)
Flat-Footed AC: 13 (10 base +3 Armor)
Touch AC: 15 (10 base +4 Dexterity +1 Dodge)

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 14th Jun, 2014 - 12:21am

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2014 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

With an acrobatic movement, the knife of Cyrvil sticks itself deep into the left heel. The Guardian explodes and disappears completely in a harmless eruption of blue and white light!

The corridor behind him now is free to be treaded upon, and leads to another door, after about 20 feet of a straight path, that has no light source other than the lights from the room you are currently in.

Rather off topic, but...
Yep, that natural did the trick tongue.gif

14th Jun, 2014 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Cyrvil freezes for a second. She sheathes her rapier and walks towards Gordon lost in thoughts while mubling "So it was the left one, but I am sure it was the right, however it showed up it was the right and the left- *Mumbling mumbling*" After some seconds she comes up to her senses asking Gordon. "Well, shall we go then? Do you have a torch or any light source that we can use?"

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2014 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tucker runs into the waiting room, sorry, sorry, I was having trouble with my new flying car.

Out of Character: if they have been invented yet.

Am I too late to speak with HIM.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Do not use the CODE tag for role-playing games. To learn what must be used see: Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2014 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 5

(Laugh), that flying car idea was incredibly entertaining! Although highly unlikely, sure, why not?

Tucker is greeted by a secretary, once me knocks on the door. After he asks her if he is too late she looks very surprised:

"Oh, I'm so glad you are here after all, we thought they got to you before us."

Without explaining what this means, she tells you to wait in the waiting room for a minute.

After some 5 minutes, a 60 year old man wearing a suit and also a weird white headband, with a red mark on it, enters the waiting room. He closes the door behind him and asks you not to be scared.

After explaining all the information that you (As a player) can find on my previous posts, he tells you:

"You, are one of those endangered. If they get you, not only is your fate in their hands, but also the fate of the Artifacts, as well as the whole world!"

"Do you accept my offer?"

Rather off topic, but...
Let me remind you some key information about the projection: 1. You are simply viewing a true story from you ancestor's life; you may not interfere with his actual actions and knowledge, so you have to RP him properly. 2. It is currently in ancient Greek times, so RP accordingly. 3. According to his saying, if your ancestor goes through physical damage, you do as well.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 14th Jun, 2014 - 11:20am

14th Jun, 2014 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Gordon says to Cyrvil "Yes, we should move out of here, but however, I do not have any light source". Gordon will look around the room and see if he can see anything inside.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (54) »

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.