Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 54 of 54

This Role-playing Game appears to be dormant - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jan, 2015 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 54 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
8th Dec, 2014 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 54

"There is no need to be afraid," Says Ghost, though his attempt at a comforting tone is very amateur. "I am still here and you will live as long as the gods smile upon me. If this mission were cursed, we would know it by now.

"We do however need to be careful. You are right to be suspicious of Samuel," Ghost spits at the ground, "But you cannot show him. He is crafty and can use this to his advantage. I need you and the other guard to keep a very close watch on him, especially during night.

"During the day, I would like you two to fan out to the left and right of the caravan, about 600 feet, so you can shout an alarm if you see something, and still remain in sight of us. Just remember, the gods and I are with you, you have nothing to fear."

Out of Character:
Ghost's items:
Cure light wounds
Endure elements
Magic weapon
Shield of faith +2
Cure Moderate Wounds
Invisibility

102.9 gp -21 gp paid

Given to Bast:
Cure light wounds
Endure elements

Given to Elric:
Cure light wounds
Endure elements

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2014 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Bast couldn't believe the ornate detail in the ring. It shown so beautifully in the moonlight, he marveled at its craftsmanship. But then, he'd never seen Alec wear such a thing, nor any jewelry for that matter. Why would he send this?

He wasn't quite sure if he should put on the ring or not. If it were of a magical nature it could do him real harm, or give him some boon. But it could also do nothing and simply not show its true power until something trigger it. Magic was always such a gamble.

It's a shame he waited to open it until they'd already begun their journey. Perhaps in the city someone could have told him more about it. But out here, he couldn't think of anyone he would trust to see such a marvelous relic.

For that matter, perhaps it would be best if he didn't wear it then, there were some rather unsavory types within the caravan who might just try to rid him of his new prize. Bast didn't think it could be detrimental to him though, he couldn't see Alec sending him something like that.

So he slipped it on just to see what would happen, though not before ensuring he was in private in case he turned into a three toed sloth or something. That wouldn't do for others to see him like that.

8th Dec, 2014 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elric after reading the note he folds it and puts it in his pocket as he continues preparing for tonight. Setting his bedroll down and gets some of his trail ration out to eat resting on a peacefull place and waiting for the night to come.

When the sun falls and the night comes he walks to the place, the third wagon out of curiosity without saying a word to anyone else. Friend or foe, he doesn't know. He looks around searching for that unknown man but he doesn't carry any source of light to help him.

The fear of regret is filling up to his mind. "I shouldn't be here." He thinks. The only things he carries on him is his dagger and his wands. As time passes he feel more and more anxious about his desicion thinking of going back to his peacefull and safe place even thought only seconds have passed waiting here.

Elric doesn't say a word, just simply waiting and looking around.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 54 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Alright! I would like Elric and Bast to each make a Listen check!

Bast and Ashipu are currently sleeping...

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2014 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Out of Character:: So Bast is listening and sleeping? Wasn't sure, but here's the roll.

Roll: (Listen Check) 15+7=22

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2014 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sleeping imposes a -10 penalty, but yes, you can be alerted by noise while asleep as you would in real life! Unfortunately, a 12 is not enough for Bast to perceive what's going on.

Let's see if Elric will do any better!

I usually roll these for you to save time, but I think it's nice to let you guys roll a bit too!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2014 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 54

Elric is starting to get nervous as each second passes, getting more and more worry about the stranger that wrote the note to him. Questions are circling in his head, waiting here in the silence and dark spot for that person.

Listen Roll Check: 3+2 = 5

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 12th Dec, 2014 - 4:26pm

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2015 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

This Role-playing Game appears to be dormant with no new posts in an entire month. It is being locked. The Review thread for this game remains open for comments.

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.