Klar Introduction

Klar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Apr, 2015 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2015 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Klar Introduction
A Friend

Klar Introduction

Hello all!

I recently had a car accident where I shattered my hip and I am now stuck in the house for the next several months. Being unable to leave the house, I have been living on the computer. Being my usual extremely bored self, I got thinking about an old chat group I used to belong to where we played Dungeons & Dragons by post. I really liked doing that and have some great memories of it, so I decided to find some new sites similar and my search has brought me here. I have played Dungeons & Dragons for years now since 1st edition and have never gotten tired of it yet. I have not had the opportunity to play the new 5th edition yet, but have played everything else with 3.5 being my personal favorite.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2015 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Klar

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game / [+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2015 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Klar Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Klar! Sorry about your accident, hopefully you can be more mobile in the future. Horde gave you all the necessary info but if you will like to ask anything specifically I will try to guide you here, in your introduction thread.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2015 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.4%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Klar

If you aren't limited to Dungeons & Dragons you should join us in World of Medieval but you'll need 30 posts first. Oh and "Welcome" Hope you stay and don't flake.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction Klar

Hi Klar! Get well soon and good to hear you're trying to do something!

I run a campaign in the Pathfinder system. If you enjoy 3.5 edition, then Pathfinder is an offshoot of that, simplified and streamlined (Some people even call it 3.75 edition even though it's published by Paizo). A bit of content was also added, and I dare say that any character concept can be made in this system.

There is no post limit on my games, just imagine a great character and post it up.

You can create a character here: Source 2
Or ask any questions here: Source 1

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2015 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Klar Introduction

Sorry about your misfortune but at least you get to spend more time with good people like us. wink.gif Not sure why you didn't say more elsewhere but if you will like come check us out in the World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game .

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Klar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,