Just want to say I love the guardians and the new features JB but miss having access to it in other Role-playing Games as well like applying it to my super hero. ;)
"Make forays in fertile country in order to supply your army with food." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Some players have two characters and I remember you saying that you wanted to cater for the character sheet being able to hold more than one character, has that been implemented?
Text Role-playing Game Map Section For Each Role-playing Game
You can read the details: here, but this new feature empowers any Dungeon Master / GM to customize his game thoroughly without intervention from me if they do not have GM status or an Upgraded account. Even if they do, the Map section can act as a more central location for general or world Maps where the Characters are adventuring.
* Fixed a bug that was stopping the GM / Dungeon Master from editing his Note section on Player Character Sheets.
* In the Update Character page you will see options for Dungeons & Dragons Next (5E) and Advance Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition Generators.
* New Members have a hard time finding their Update Character button, therefore I've made one at the top of the Character Sheet as well so they can find it easily.
* There is a new highlighted Role-playing Game Etiquette button next to the other Role-playing Game buttons at the top left. All Players should know these and their usage.
* There is a new facility called "Solo Role-Playing Games" Which of itself is not new but the ability to have your Role-playing Game locked down and still be able to have functionality of it has recently been added. Those who want to run an Role-playing Game like a Blog where only they update it will like this function.