Just want to say I love the guardians and the new features JB but miss having access to it in other Role-playing Games as well like applying it to my super hero. ;)
Some players have two characters and I remember you saying that you wanted to cater for the character sheet being able to hold more than one character, has that been implemented?
Yes, the Text PG Creator can hold more than one Character for the same Scenario and Player, however I have not implemented it as yet. If there is a need then I will do that.
Text Role-playing Game Map Section For Each Role-playing Game
You can read the details: here, but this new feature empowers any Dungeon Master / GM to customize his game thoroughly without intervention from me if they do not have GM status or an Upgraded account. Even if they do, the Map section can act as a more central location for general or world Maps where the Characters are adventuring.
* Fixed a bug that was stopping the GM / Dungeon Master from editing his Note section on Player Character Sheets.
* In the Update Character page you will see options for Dungeons & Dragons Next (5E) and Advance Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition Generators.
* New Members have a hard time finding their Update Character button, therefore I've made one at the top of the Character Sheet as well so they can find it easily.
* There is a new highlighted Role-playing Game Etiquette button next to the other Role-playing Game buttons at the top left. All Players should know these and their usage.
* There is a new facility called "Solo Role-Playing Games" Which of itself is not new but the ability to have your Role-playing Game locked down and still be able to have functionality of it has recently been added. Those who want to run an Role-playing Game like a Blog where only they update it will like this function.