Text RPG Character Creator - Page 15 of 23

Cthulhu Generator When you edit your Character - Page 15 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Oct, 2015 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 23 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
3rd Aug, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 15

Ignoble says...

Just want to say I love the guardians and the new features JB but miss having access to it in other Role-playing Games as well like applying it to my super hero. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2015 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

Assassin says...

Some players have two characters and I remember you saying that you wanted to cater for the character sheet being able to hold more than one character, has that been implemented?

6th Aug, 2015 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

Yes, the Text PG Creator can hold more than one Character for the same Scenario and Player, however I have not implemented it as yet. If there is a need then I will do that.

22nd Aug, 2015 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Creator Character RPG Text

I don't know if this was asked before but can you use the character sheet here for an external or live game? I want to use when I meet up at a camp and other times when I'm on the move.

26th Aug, 2015 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Text Role-playing Game Map Section For Each Role-playing Game

You can read the details: here, but this new feature empowers any Dungeon Master / GM to customize his game thoroughly without intervention from me if they do not have GM status or an Upgraded account. Even if they do, the Map section can act as a more central location for general or world Maps where the Characters are adventuring.

international QUOTE (Wizard)
...can you use the character sheet here for an external or live game?

Sorry for the late Reply, yes you can but I ask that you keep it to his Thread only as you can create a Character here and not use other Role-playing Games for that.

16th Sep, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

Small Update

* Fixed a bug that was stopping the GM / Dungeon Master from editing his Note section on Player Character Sheets.

* In the Update Character page you will see options for Dungeons & Dragons Next (5E) and Advance Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition Generators.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2015 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 15

Ignoble says...

Small Update

* New Members have a hard time finding their Update Character button, therefore I've made one at the top of the Character Sheet as well so they can find it easily.

* There is a new highlighted Role-playing Game Etiquette button next to the other Role-playing Game buttons at the top left. All Players should know these and their usage.

* There is a new facility called "Solo Role-Playing Games" Which of itself is not new but the ability to have your Role-playing Game locked down and still be able to have functionality of it has recently been added. Those who want to run an Role-playing Game like a Blog where only they update it will like this function.

11th Oct, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 15

Ignoble says...

Cthulhu Generator

When you edit your Character you will now see a button as an option to create a Cthulhu Character for the Call of Cthulhu Role-playing Game .

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,