Text RPG Character Creator - Page 3 of 23

Really good work JB. I like that its way easier - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Apr, 2015 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
13th Apr, 2015 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 3

Looks cool. You should have an option for Pathfinder specific images if you don't already. I haven't actually created a character to see just viewing what others have done so far.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator
A Friend

Creator Character RPG Text

Seems to be looking pretty good so far. I am sure that I can edit this some as time goes on. Can this be used to create more than one character for each campaign within the forums?

13th Apr, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Assassin says...

I was just able to create a character for Icon's game using this new page and it all did it really good. I like that the new look of member wars is also applied to the character page too. Thanks for this feature.

13th Apr, 2015 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 3 Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Pathfinder: That is a good idea. I will look to see if there are Pathfinder images that are suitable.

KNtoran: Yes, you will eventually be able to create multiple Characters for the same Role-playing Game and multiple in the same Board because each Character you create has a unique ID given to it.

Txtrpg, you're welcome, glad you like it.

Another Update

I just changed over the Member Wars Board to the Mobility Skin and enabled the Text Role-playing Game Creator for the current active games as Txtrpg has already hinted.

14th Apr, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

Assassin says...

Is there a way to associate the character with more than one topic? For example in some games the discussion with players is different from the actual story the game master tells.

14th Apr, 2015 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

I had thought about it before but did not make any feature for it because I felt that the real game only happens in one Thread, however I should rethink that and will see what I can come up with as a solution.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 3

Ignoble says...

Text Role-playing Game Creator Update

I have added the ability to have other Threads associated with a game also show your Character. Such Threads will also show the Creator button with the added text "Associated" To let you know that there is a main Role-playing Game Thread for Characters. This will also prevent multiple Character sheets being created for the same Character.

In the future, you will be able to create more than one Character for the same game in case your Character dies or you are managing more than one Character for a game.

As a side note I added in code to prevent Guests from creating Characters as well as new Members creating Characters without making an Introduction.

15th Apr, 2015 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Really good work JB. I like that its way easier to read than the ones in the posts. When will you make this available for the other Role-Playing Games?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,