Text RPG Character Creator - Page 3 of 23

Really good work JB. I like that its way easier - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Apr, 2015 - 1:24am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »
Closed Q
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RPG Etiquette JB's SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 3

Looks cool. You should have an option for Pathfinder specific images if you don't already. I haven't actually created a character to see just viewing what others have done so far.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Klar
Warrior

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

The Smith says...

Seems to be looking pretty good so far. I am sure that I can edit this some as time goes on. Can this be used to create more than one character for each campaign within the forums?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Assassin says...

I was just able to create a character for Icon's game using this new page and it all did it really good. I like that the new look of member wars is also applied to the character page too. Thanks for this feature.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 3 Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Pathfinder: That is a good idea. I will look to see if there are Pathfinder images that are suitable.

KNtoran: Yes, you will eventually be able to create multiple Characters for the same Role-playing Game and multiple in the same Board because each Character you create has a unique ID given to it.

Txtrpg, you're welcome, glad you like it.

Another Update

I just changed over the Member Wars Board to the Mobility Skin and enabled the Text Role-playing Game Creator for the current active games as Txtrpg has already hinted.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

Assassin says...

Is there a way to associate the character with more than one topic? For example in some games the discussion with players is different from the actual story the game master tells.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

I had thought about it before but did not make any feature for it because I felt that the real game only happens in one Thread, however I should rethink that and will see what I can come up with as a solution.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 3 Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

Text Role-playing Game Creator Update

I have added the ability to have other Threads associated with a game also show your Character. Such Threads will also show the Creator button with the added text "Associated" To let you know that there is a main Role-playing Game Thread for Characters. This will also prevent multiple Character sheets being created for the same Character.

In the future, you will be able to create more than one Character for the same game in case your Character dies or you are managing more than one Character for a game.

As a side note I added in code to prevent Guests from creating Characters as well as new Members creating Characters without making an Introduction.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 3

Really good work JB. I like that its way easier to read than the ones in the posts. When will you make this available for the other Role-Playing Games?

Guest please SHARE: "Text RPG Character Creator" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Text RPG Character Creator Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Pagan 1 Hour Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 3 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Factual 2.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Skeptic 5.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Skeptic 5.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By ILoveSMF 5.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 21st Oct, 2018 - 5:33am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!