Text RPG Character Creator - Page 4 of 23

That's a good point actually, maybe - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th Apr, 2015 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
15th Apr, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 4

Ignoble says...

I am working on Board to Board so cannot give an exact time frame but I'm anxious to complete it all as I have other sites pending. Right now I need to wrap some things with the Member Wars Board and then I will start attacking the others.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2015 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Jonathon Wilder
Magician
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

The Storyteller says...

This does seem interesting, though one thing that concerns me is the limitations on character images.

It is actually one of my few complaints when it comes to character creation that seems to have carried over this this nor have I ever really understood why it is necessary to lock character images to a select few images.

This is especially frustrating to me as a Dungeon Master since a campaign I am currently running and have consider starting on the site doesn't use humanoid models, races, or characters. Not a single image would work in this case.

Sighs I apologize but I don't believe this will be as helpful for me, at least not at the moment.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2015 - 5:31pm

16th Apr, 2015 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

Actually, there will be far more images added, even images according to the system. For instance Pathfinder has its own set of images that I will be adding soon.

The images shown will also be based on the game you are creating your Character for, so if you have a Super Hero you will only see Super Hero images.

If you have a small set of royalty free images you will like us to add to Member Wars send them to my Email and I will add them in.

16th Apr, 2015 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
Pundit
Cleric
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 4 Creator Character RPG Text

Punjab says...

Just tried it. Works well and looks like it can be a great addition to the site.

Thomas, why the dependence on images for TEXT role-playing? I understand some people like to have an image but images are so varied I doubt you can cater for everyone.

16th Apr, 2015 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
Beowulf
Warrior
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

Dragon Slayer says...

Tested it and works. I will like to see more to it so it looks more like a character sheet but I guess that will come later. Great work!

18th Apr, 2015 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Thor
Diety
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator

The Hammer God says...

This might be more work for you but if the boxes are specific to the system someone plays then it will be more felixble for them as they may not know what to fill in each box.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2015 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Jonathon Wilder
Magician
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 4

The Storyteller says...

@ JB
Fair points, it can work for more general roleplay so I may still use it and I may have a few images.

@ Pundit
Well not it isn't but one thing of note is that whatever images is chosen, or perhaps not chosen, will still be seen on the right side of one's post. If none of the images fit, one may just have to go without as it will be more of a distraction then an aid.

Images are not required, that and any such things can be added as part of the character sheet needed to be filled out. I'm sure I can come up with something... If I ever make any posts on the site and become active again.

18th Apr, 2015 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
Pundit
Cleric
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Punjab says...

That's a good point actually, maybe two things can be done for that if JB wants:

1. An option to not show images at all or
2. An option to have generic images like clouds, a forest and other things that does not have to be a 'face'.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,