Text RPG Character Creator - Page 5 of 23

I have thought about that but allowing anyone - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Apr, 2015 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
18th Apr, 2015 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 5

Ignoble says...

Thank you for all the input. I aim to please where possible.

Beowolf: Yes the styles, when enabled, will contribute to the look but it already takes on the look of the Board in which the Character was created.

Expert: Well the 'boxes' are meant to fit all systems because they are generic. The main boxes, they're really called input fields, all should be concerned about is simply the Name of your Character and the Character Stats which can hold the information for any game system. Even so, there are some systems on this site that will have added boxes where necessary like the Super Hero Role-playing Game which I will implement later.

Rpgpundit: I like the idea of objects or scenery as avatars, I will add in those at some point.

Also: Keep in mind that the Game Master's have their OWN Avatars for their Games that Players do not have access to.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2015 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

Assassin says...

I have so far been able to create two characters for two different Role-playing Games with no problems. What I'm wondering is if there is a way of seeing all the characters you create at a glance?

19th Apr, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

Yes, the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator allows you to create multiple Characters it even allows you to create multiple Characters in the SAME Game in case you want to run two but I still have to do testing on that so I have no emphasized it.

You are also ahead of me, I do have plans for pages to show Characters by person, GM, in current game and so forth so it can be seen at a glance. Likewise you can see all the Characters you manage.

19th Apr, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Creator Character RPG Text

I tested the character sheet in World of Medieval and it works very well. Its cool that I can edit my character right on the fly rather than having to go in the panel. This will be more incentive to keep characters up to date since its so easy to put it off til next time and then you never do it.

20th Apr, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Lock
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

The Slacker says...

Seeing all the characters at a glance will be good. I can imagine this will mean pages and pages of characters at some point in the future because players can create how many they want.

20th Apr, 2015 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator

Great job on this. Maybe an upload facility so players can upload the image they did want to use?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2015 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Jonathon Wilder
Magician
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 5

The Storyteller says...

international QUOTE (RedSonja @ 20-Apr 15, 9:29 AM)
Maybe an upload facility so players can upload the image...

Honestly JB I would appreciate such myself, as it would allow for a bit more adaptability.

20th Apr, 2015 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

Ignoble says...

I have thought about that but allowing anyone to use an upload facility means:

1. I now have to code for security
2. I will have to force resizes that may have unexpected results
3. I will need an approval system to prevent sickos from uploading inappropriate stuff.

In other words, it will require a lot of intervention. To avoid that I will initially allow players to send their image to me for a limited time so long as it is royalty free since whatever is shown here we have to be responsible for and take action when we get complaints. I will then size it and add it to the section of available Avatars. Even so, I will soon upload more Avatars that should satisfy most Players.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,