Text RPG Character Creator - Page 9 of 23

You have it looking like a page out of one - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd May, 2015 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 23 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
20th May, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 9

Cool. The style option does not have a place for me to choose. It will be nice to have a block for parts of a character that are regularly updated like armor class, hit points and maybe even initial / temporary ratings.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Styles Available!

Now you can select a Style / theme for your Character. For now you have "Forest" And "Death". If none of those appeal to you then select "Default" To go back to the plain design.

NOTE: The Styles only fully show their graphics on above 640px phones or desktop.

international QUOTE (Seraphina)
It will be nice to have a block for parts of a character that are regularly updated like armor class...

I will considre it for a future update.

Text RPG Character Creator
Text RPG Character Creator (Hover)

21st May, 2015 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

More Styles

As I get some time I will add more but for now Players in Member Wars have 5 styles to choose from including the latest: Dragon and Winter. Attached is Winter.

21st May, 2015 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Creator Character RPG Text

I love the option to have my character stand out with a theme. But I think there should be a place for spells, I tried using notes but it said I had too much text and I didn't put much.

22nd May, 2015 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Even More

In an effort to please here are the following changes / upgrades / additions:

1. Character notes can now whole full text. The limit of 255 characters has been removed.

2. A new field called "Combat Info" Has been created. This field is where you can keep track of just armor, hit points and so forth. It will be highlighted in the Character Sheet so that it stands out beyond the others similar to how it is on paper.

3. A new field called "Magick / Spells / Powers" Has been added for those Characters that can cast spells, handle magical items or in the case of a futuristic Role-playing Game : handle alien artifacts / ESP, etc.

The GM Stats table now shows the style each Player uses.

I believe that is it for fields, there is more than enough there to hold info on ANY Character or system.

Next: I need to get those fields for equipment location activated.

22nd May, 2015 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

I just looked at your Character sheet and I have to admit that is a great looking idea for a character. If you continue to evolve this you could have a real first for Play By Post gaming.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2015 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 9

Ignoble says...

Thanks, I believe it will for those who like creative writing but I fear it may be losing ground to a generation that wants everything like a third person shooter.

Small Update

When you enter the Update Character page you will see Generator options that leads to an external site with very good Generators. You can use those and then fill in the Charater boxes with your information. See the sample image below:

22nd May, 2015 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #
Thor
Diety
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 9

The Hammer God says...

You have it looking like a page out of one of the colorful Dungeons & Dragons manuals, now that is sure to be a plus for serious PBPers that want to put some highlights on their character sheet.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,