Text RPG Character Creator - Page 2 of 23

Yes of course, that is what the style setting - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2015 - 12:38pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 34 86 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (23) »
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 2

The Slacker says...

I just created my character and everything flowed cool, no errors and for some reason it was a lot faster than if I had to do it through the regular profile options. You did really good. When will the styling option work?

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

It will happen soon. I still have many parts to it to complete but as it is right now anyone can create a character with details. Next up is getting the GM's page to show their respective Avatars, etc.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

The Slacker says...

Very cool. Will they style option just style our character page or will it also style our posts too? I'm still worried about losing the cool look of World of Medieval.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 2 Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

As far as styling I do plan that each Role-playing Game will have its own colors and look but not too far from the current layout, so regardless to your own style preferences you will not see every page looking like the rest of the Community. Primarily your own Character's Sheet will have the style, later I might make it affect your posts too.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

The Slacker says...

Cool, so we will use this same format for World of Medieval, FE or any Role-playing Game by clicking a button to create our character?

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

Yes, no matter the Role-playing Game it will be the same format. What will change is the available Avatars and look but for every Role-playing Game the fields are always the same, the difference is you may not need all of them, in which case the ones you don't need you just leave blank or I may disable them for certain Role-Playing Games.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Thor
Diety

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 2 Text RPG Character Creator

The Hammer God says...

Just tried it. Works well, looks efficient. I will like to see it with the styles applied so there is more of a Role-playing Game feel.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 2

Ignoble says...

Yes of course, that is what the style setting will be for. In fact there will be two layers of styles applied:

1. The default style of the Board you are playing the Role-playing Game. For example if you are playing in Member Wars then it will show you the style of that Board.

2. You can then make it even more customized based on style option. For instance: dark, nature, etc.

Text Role-playing Game Character Creator UPDATE

Game Masters can now choose their own Avatars. I will add more later. I may also add a custom section for Members partial to certain images they want to use.

Guest please SHARE: "Text RPG Character Creator" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (23) »
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Text RPG Character Creator, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Text RPG Character Creator is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

RPG Info

Latest Game Topics

Highlights

Text RPG Character Creator: This custom program is the foundation of how all the RPGs function here. By JB 28th Jun, 2018 - 1:03pm
Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards: If you are a committed Game Master then you might like to share your skills! By JB 4th Jun, 2018 - 12:25am
Over Reliance On The Game Master To Have Fun: The Game Master only creates the setting, you decide how to have fun in it! By KNtoran 7th May, 2018 - 8:04pm
Players Waiting On Players Syndrome: As a Player you can take the initiative in a game, do not be shy. By JoePublic 7th May, 2018 - 2:01pm
RPG Etiquette: Do you think there should be a standard, is there a standard? By play by post 22nd Dec, 2017 - 7:40pm
What Kind Of RPG Experience Are You Looking For?: When you come here to role-play what are you expecting from the game? By KNtoran 10th Sep, 2017 - 3:16am
Can One Player And A Game Master Carry A Game?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By OrkSlobber 10th Sep, 2017 - 12:28am
Debate: Play By Post vs Table Top Rpgs: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 9th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm
Text RPG Creator Character Switching: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 14th Apr, 2016 - 11:47am
Dependable RPG Players: When you go to war do you want a fellow soldier or flaker on your side? By JB 6th Jan, 2016 - 10:10pm

Updated every: 59 minutes