Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 4 of 25

I'm heading to academy town. I have - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2015 - 4:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
14th Jun, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 4

Lunithion will inquire with a local who passes by on the directions to the inn. He will go to the inn and seek out the innkeeper to haggle over a room for the night. He will than seek food and drink and a table where he can gaze around the main hall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

The stranger laugh a little and point you towards the large building with the sign over the entrance, clearly the inn. Once inside, the batman asked for 2 silver for the room and food tonight and in the morning.

Your are serve with a rabbit stew and drinks. This food is way better than what you've been used to in academy town.

14th Jun, 2015 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lunithion looks around the room, he is interested in finding out the current gossip. He also is interested in others like himself that don't appear to be locals.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Mainly the discussion about the room are about shipment. Most of the people here are male worker of the port. The barman is a older dwarf, but he barely speaks with you. At another table, an elf is sitting quietly eating his meal. You have never seen him at academy town.

14th Jun, 2015 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Lunithion, not being one to let a chance to talk pass by, walks over to the elf. Without waiting for permission he will hop up on a chair and attempt to converse with the elf. If the elf does not wish to speak, lunithion will offer his own story.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"What do you want gnome." Says the elf without looking up from his rabbit stew. He then take a drink from his wine.

Reconcile Edited: Kermit on 14th Jun, 2015 - 4:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2015 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 4

Lunithon sees this as a friendly jesture. "Well master elf, I seek only to hear your tales. This is a quiet little town, not much to do here. But you are a transplant such as myself. So, tell me sir elf, what brings you to this way station? I don't recall seeing you at the academy.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I'm heading to academy town. I have no time for the like of you. If and when I'm in need of a servant, I will call on you. On your way now..gnome

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.