Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 36 of 46

Also, Gabriel's AC is 2, plate mail - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2016 - 8:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 46 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
10th Dec, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 36

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Gabriel was pulled away to do a short quest for his god. Once completed, he decided to try and find his old companions. He found their trail in Thurmaster and followed their path. The next day, he caught up in the same mysterious fog that the party was surrounded by.

The results of the quest allows Gabriel to increase his paladin to level 4. I'll write you into the next post.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Thanks, I do appreciate you doing this for me very much.

I'll see about updating Gabriel's character sheet and making a post during my lunch in about 2 hours. Currently on the last 3 minutes of my 10 minute break. With this I'll consider the nature of Gabriel's quest and his experience during it. Just in case anyone asks about it or such comes up in conversation later.

Edit: Falrun, it shows that my character is not active and preventing me from updating Gabriel's character sheet. It says I need to ask you to set my Character to "Active" so I can continue to edit it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Dec, 2016 - 8:54pm

10th Dec, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Just before Gabriel left the party, his armour was destroyed by Rusty. Davik offered him that if he wanted a replacement, he could visit his smithy in Wickler.

10th Dec, 2016 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 36 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Hmm, well in that cause I will edit my post and say that he had. Thanks, I'll see about adding that in somewhere when I update Gabriel's character sheet.

Speaking of which, Falrun, did you see my edit above? I need you to approve my character and add him to the active list so I can do so. Thank you.

Note to self, start around page 210 to refamiliarize myself with what I have already down and see what happened involving my character.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Dec, 2016 - 12:03am

12th Dec, 2016 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Anyone willing to help make sure my character sheet is correct? I wasn't sure on what I would need to update and the PDF I have for the Player's Handbook is a bit uncertain in places for me. Sighs, my apologies for the double post. It is times like this that I wish PMs were more readily available to members, at least between myself and the Dungeon Master.

Such has what changes I need to make to my saves, THACO, Mvt, and AC. Also, consideration of upgraded gear and equipment or even magical items though such may not even be the case for other at this level.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Dec, 2016 - 4:19am

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

22 hip points for a 4th level paldin seems low. You gat a d10 in hit die per level plus your added bonus per level for your constitution. If you have specialized with a weapon you get added attacks.

Saving throws for a 4th level fighter class is poison: 13, RSW 15, Petrify 14, breath 16, spell 16.

THACO is 17 for a level 4 warrior class.

Hope this helps some.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2016 - 5:47am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 36

The Dawn Seeker says...

Thanks, that's very helpful. Updated with the information you offered. Chose the morningstar picked as his Specization weapon, either that or it would have been the long sword.

Also added in Familiar/Sidekick, a white horse, since he is level 4 and can have such. Gabriel hacing tied the horse to a tree outside the mansion before entering.

12th Dec, 2016 - 8:49am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Also, Gabriel's AC is 2, plate mail and shield with no dexterity bonuses equals 2.

The weapon expertise (Not specialization, per se) gives you three attacks every two rounds. So the first round of combat will give you two attacks and the second round will be one attack. Expertise does not give any to hit or damage bonuses.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.