Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 39 of 41

I am pretty sure you mean it isn't - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:49pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 41 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 4

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 39

The Dawn Seeker says...

Surprised, I wasn't expecting Averoigne to from a series of short stories. When checking, I was expecting most a reference to a Dungeons & Dragons product. This should be for an interesting change, especially the detail of magic being outlawed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Buddha
Premium
(+)
Ardo
Cleric Level 6

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Arcane says...

Trying for some luck on a dice roll for hit points for 6th level. Here is hoping it is good.
Ardo Results:
  • Hit Points on D8 (+1): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Hunter
Fighter 5

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Dungeon Master, I'm rolling my hit die for the next level. Do I get anything fancy for my sheet at level 5?
Hunter Results:
  • HP bonus on D8 (+1): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Hunter
Fighter 5

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Page 39 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

To keep the game going might I suggest skipping players that only show up now and again with no action or the same action of the rest of the party?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Hunter
Fighter 5

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Dungeon Master, I decided to activate the third gem and was surprised that its very much befitting the current game *wink*
Attached Image QUOTE
Third Gem Activated. Someone whispers in your ear the answer to something you've been wanting to know about the current quest but when you look back to see who it was that said it you see no one.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 4

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

The Dawn Seeker says...

Now to explain why I have been handling the situation as I have. You see, though Gabriel is a paladin and also Lawful Good which for many means they can behave stupidly either when it comes to being lawful or good, I am trying to consider the long term.

The facts as I have them. The Bishop may or may not be evil, could be deceiving people and be much like the religious or political leaders of our land in it for the power not because of proper faith. Yet he is also a very powerful figure with much influence and control.

Through such, by acting rashly or rudely it could lead to getting on his bad side and a very dangerous foe. More, by going against him it can make the party marked as fugitives and criminals making it much more difficult to get about safely or without trouble.

By trying to have Gabriel keep a cool head, show respect, and generally not antagonize or threaten someone likely much more powerful then we are was for the better strategy. Now, because of all that has happened, I can't even detect whether or not the Bishop is evil.

Still, I am not accusing Hunter of anything and I am certain he was just staying true to his character. I just wanted to explain myself. Even if, at this point, it doesn't change anything and out characters are still in very real danger.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Drethen
Fighter level 6

Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet

Page 39 Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

The brave says...

No worries Thomas as a Lawful good paladin you did what you must. Attacking a unarmed person who has done nothing to warrant that attack is something a paladin would do. I just hope the two of you can get out safely from this. And with the potion of time travel still.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:53pm

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 4

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 39

The Dawn Seeker says...

I am pretty sure you mean it isn't something a paladin would do. Of any cause, I hope that can escape as well. If they do, Gabriel will have a fair few words for Hunter in what had happened. Once they get back with the party and are in a place of relative safety.
----

Now involving the potion of time travel, perhaps so. I will be playing Gabriel as more then a bit weary of the potion until they can confirm that is what it is. Time travel is a very rare thing indeed when it comes to Dungeons & Dragons with really only a couple of mechanical examples of such, forcing such to be left to the Dungeon Master to decide how it works.

That, and with doubt in whether or not the Bishop can even be trusted, using the potion without first confirming what it does could bring even more trouble to the party. That, and there is consideration that even if it does work one must ask how we will put it to use. More, whether or not he gave it to Gabriel and Hunter because he wants them to screw something up.

In going to the past, the future, of changing events in the past where it negatively affects the future or other such details. A potion of time travel can be both powerful and dangerous, so it can be asked why the Bishop would give it to a pair of strangers.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:50pm

Guest please SHARE: "Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters" on:

+  « First of 41 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes