Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 41 of 46

Castle Amber was the goal for that particular - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 46 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
25th Jul, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 41

The Dawn Seeker says...

I wasn't metagaming. The only reason I went Out of Character was to ask what the heck Hunter was doing was because I knew there'd only be a brief moment for our characters to book it out of there after the failed and seemingly unprovoked assassination attempt was Geoffrey beene the level-headed one.

Pretty much I was just trying to add a bit of clarity because both in and out of character the confusion or seemingly illogical nature of the decisions being made seemed completely off and unreasonable.

Because again it should be common sense to realize you don't attack such a powerful figure or go in without a plan and with the hot temper.

Have any case, me having Gabriel buy that brief moment the two could have escaped was wasted effort. But yeah, I don't like being accused of metagaming.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jul, 2017 - 5:30pm

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As much as I enjoy watching you all dig yourselves deeper and deeper into a bad situation, I'll mention it one more time and then it's all up to you.

The potion of time travel is one of the items your characters need to break the Amber Family curse. You may use it now, but just have a plan for how you think you'll be able to find another, if another exists…

21st Sep, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

I guess according to Hunter I have the flying broom now. Also Gabriel don't forget your weapon can detect magic so maybe next time we find some loot if you can use it we can see what not to play around with until we can get it identified.

8th Oct, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 41 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Though it's never really had a chance come up until this point, at least it's been so long that I've forgotten if it has, but if I remember correctly paladins have to give up a certain amount of their treasure to their church or religious order correct?

With perhaps other limitations on equipment or what they're allowed to carry? Perhaps I'm just remembering is a required tithe of gold or treasure, but since I'm pretty sure something of the sort is a requirement… I want to make sure I get the details right.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:34pm

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons e Falruns

I am here rolling my hit point increase for level seven. I am hoping for a good roll.

8th Oct, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

This is the end of X2 Castle Amber.

The Paladin has to tithe 10% and is only allowed to keep 10 magic items. This includes weapons and armor.

If you wish to continue adventuring, I can continue to Dungeon Master. Just pick a direction and go.

Also, the Long Sword +1, +2 verses magic users is the sword that Hunter took from the Stone Giant. Stephen Amber just identified it for him.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 41

I believe we had a original destination that we were headed to to help with something in a town. That is what I think we would be wanting to continue on towards if that is ok with the Dungeon Master. Or was the Castle Amber the item they were talking about?

8th Oct, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Castle Amber was the goal for that particular quest, but the party wouldn't know that. You can continue on that path. After all, you never know what else you may come across…

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.