Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 41 of 41

I guess according to Hunter I have the flying - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 3 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 4

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 41

The Dawn Seeker says...

I wasn't metagaming. The only reason I went Out of Character was to ask what the heck Hunter was doing was because I knew there'd only be a brief moment for our characters to book it out of there after the failed and seemingly unprovoked assassination attempt was Geoffrey beene the level-headed one.

Pretty much I was just trying to add a bit of clarity because both in and out of character the confusion or seemingly illogical nature of the decisions being made seemed completely off and unreasonable.

Because again it should be common sense to realize you don't attack such a powerful figure or go in without a plan and with the hot temper.

Have any case, me having Gabriel buy that brief moment the two could have escaped was wasted effort. But yeah, I don't like being accused of metagaming.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jul, 2017 - 5:30pm

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Game Master ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As much as I enjoy watching you all dig yourselves deeper and deeper into a bad situation, I'll mention it one more time and then it's all up to you.

The potion of time travel is one of the items your characters need to break the Amber Family curse. You may use it now, but just have a plan for how you think you'll be able to find another, if another exists…

Post Date: 3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Buddha
Premium
(+)
Ardo
Cleric Level 6

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

I guess according to Hunter I have the flying broom now. Also Gabriel don't forget your weapon can detect magic so maybe next time we find some loot if you can use it we can see what not to play around with until we can get it identified.

Guest please SHARE: "Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 23 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 3.6 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 4 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am