Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 45 of 46

Well it was a very fun game and I enjoyed - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 46 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
21st Oct, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 45

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Jump in any time. You were introduced to the party a couple of posts ago. Do you have the link to the main Role-playing Game thread? If not, it's at the top of this page: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game.

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Follower / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Butcher says...

Posted. I also just realized I didn't add the NWP and WP for leveling up. I added Two Weapon Style and Animal Rending.

25th Oct, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Some simple questions needing to be answered to charge my staff of healing do I just cast spells into it? Or do I have to pay someone to recharge it.

25th Oct, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 45 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Typically, the way I do it, is that you cast a 'like spell' on the staff and each level of spell restores one charge.

So, if you cast Cure Light Wounds on it, it restores one charge. If you cast Cure Critical Wounds on it, it restores 5 charges because it's a 5th level spell.

In relation, if we were talking about a wand of fire, a fireball spell would restore 3 charges because it's a 3rd level spell.

Also, since they're 'like spells', it would do no good to cast fireball on a staff of healing and, likewise, it would do no good to cast any type of healing spell on a wand of fire.

30th Oct, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

So how much money did we end up with and was I able to pay for the things I was wanting to buy, and if so what was left over

I wasn't able to get an answer on that. Especially in wanting to get a set of full plate armour, some barding for his horse, and those healing potions.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Oct, 2017 - 12:55am

30th Oct, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

As stated previously, the individual gold amounts that you gained from treasure were posted at the same time as your experience. Also, Aman is ponying up the cash for mundane supplies as in one camel each, about a month's worth of rations and any other miscellaneous items you feel you need.

Also, as stated, you can purchase anything in the Player's Handbook at the PHB prices. That includes all armor and barding. I believe the five healing potions were purchased by Drethen, so there are none left.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 45

Hey all, sorry for begin absent for the last couple of days. I'm in one of those times when life is getting a little busy to the point that I'm going to have to call this game.

I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry, Fallenson, for bailing so soon after you joined.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Well it was a very fun game and I enjoyed it. Will you be back later to take this up once again?

+  « First of 46 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.