Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 165 of 533

As Hunter steps out onto the path in the cave - Page 165 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2016 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103756
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Apr, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 165

The Arcane says...

I agree, south it is. I will follow along for now with shield and Warhammer at the ready.



Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, surprised by the sudden answer by Ardo says, "Holy man, now is not the time for day dreaming or meditating… lets go."



23rd Apr, 2016 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party clears out of the western cave without getting too far into it fearful of being dripped on by green slime.

Rounding the corner and heading south they find a cave that looks like a veritable garden of fungus, with mushrooms and toadstools higher than a halfling rising from the mossy floor. There seems to be a path through the mushrooms leading to a low dark passage on the right near the back of the room.



Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 165 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Do we take the obvious path or take a chance and make our own. I think if we take the path we best be alert."

24th Apr, 2016 - 4:07am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter stays putt and comments, "This place gets stranger each time. I don't see a good way out of this but leaving the cave altogether." He looks at the mage, "What can you detect?"



24th Apr, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Well I agree if we take the obvious path we must all be alert for any traps or ambushes."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 165

Elf Bowman says...

Seeing the mage is reluctant he says, "Well I guess we will have to take our chances then."

He puts his cloth around his face to block any spore gas that might fill the room. Hoping that his danger sense aides him he ushers the party forward while keeping his bow tense. He points towards the path via the mushrooms.



25th Apr, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 165

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Hunter steps out onto the path in the cave a loud ear splitting shriek fills the cavern almost to the point of making everybody drop their weapons and cover their ears.

Just as the cacophony begins, Hunter sees a tendril whip out onto the path at his leg. Due to his keen senses and fast reflexes, he's able to avoid the appendage but is able to tell that it's attached to what appears to be a large violet mushroom.

Once you've had a chance to gather your wits from the noise, you guess that the shrieking is coming from about 10' down the path off to the side.




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.