Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 189 of 533

Ardo starts fishing through his back pack - Page 189 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2016 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Jun, 2016 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 189

The Arcane says...

"That's why I was up early and ready to go while waiting for the others to show up I have passed the time with a meal. Now just waiting for Drethen to show up and we can start the journey. Do we want to take the main road back or cut through the forest to the Valley? I am truly eager to see that sword in action against the evil clerics."

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2016 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: "Fair enough… now I need to go over to the merchants and get myself a couple of items. Enjoy your breakfast until I get back."

Hunter attempts to buy a bullseye lantern if available and a black cloak.

Out of Character: How much for those Dungeon Master if you please.

15th Jun, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter finds the gear he's looking for. The price is just a little higher than expected due to the fact that this is a frontier stronghold. As a result, he's able to purchase the Bullseye lantern for 13 gp and the cloak that he's looking for for an even 1gp.

15th Jun, 2016 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 189 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Hunter takes the items happily. He puts the cloak on and the lantern in his pack. He goes back to where the rest are gathered.

"Was breakfast good?"

Out of Character: How much gold do we have now? There were so many transactions I lost count.

15th Jun, 2016 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Breakfast is over, now it is time to go back and fight the clerics. So have we decided to go through the forest or take the path and chance meeting those Halflings again?"

Out of character :By my math is should have been divided 106 gp, 6 sp and 7cp.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen is ready to head back any time everyone else is. The only thing he did was go and make sure he was full up on arrows. After donning the black plate mail and shield.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 189

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Hunter replies to Ardo, "Is there an alternative route that we're considering?"

Out of Character: What about the assistance of the bugbears, should we pay them a visit again?

16th Jun, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 189

The Arcane says...

Ardo starts fishing through his back pack and pulls out the map. “Hunter, I am concerned of getting ambushed by those Halfling archers before we clean out the priests. So I was thinking of leaving the road and going through the forest on the east of the road. Also we could take the path to the back entrance of the cave but before reaching the opening staying in the forest and going to the valley from the forest on the west. Do you have any suggestions?”.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.