Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 4 of 533

All off topic messages removed to: Dartimos - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Jul, 2015 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 4

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Okay, I'm not seeing it. In your post I just see: Attack on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll + explode)

For your attack. It's only showing me the one attack for a '7'. Is there something that I'm missing?

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

There have been two rounds so far.
Round 1: I killed a guy with a critical
Round 2: I swung and missed, you told me to take the second attack, I swung (With a 7) and missed again.
It should now be round three and either he or I have initiative. If I do then I'll swing again.

Ilthin Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 3 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 7, 1, 2 (3 rolls)

15th Jul, 2015 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : You are correct. I'm either losing my mind or I need to stop trying to run this from my iPhone.

Back to the Game: The halfling puts up a good fight. He deftly parries and dodges Oberon's flurry of attacks. He's undone, however, when Grevase comes up behind him and cracks his skull open with his mace.

Despite all of his efforts, Yousiem is unable to do anything for Bambur other than to wish him a safe journey to the next life.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 4 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

In Character: The half-elf looks green and sickly as he lands the killing blow. There's dread, perhaps fear in his eyes as he looks at the happy, blood-spattered Oberon. "Bomber is...they...Bomber has..." he doesn't need to finish - his expression says all.

Inkfinger gives Oberon his space. The dwarf knows best what should be done to honour a fallen comrade. Inkfinger watches from a distance, methodically strapping on his studded leather armour, recovering his beltpouch and arming himself as a true cleric of Hieroneous. He even tries to straighten his clothes and clean himself as a sign of respect for his fallen comrade. When the moment is right he places Bomber's axe in his hand and recites the Church of Heironeous' prayer for the fallen:

He died weapon in hand
Face to the enemy
Fighting evil
Fearing not.
Brother, we salute you!
None know when fickle Fortune will roll our number -
Hieroneous grant that we meet our fate with Bomber's bravery.

Inkfinger then turns to his companions and says, I learned my adventuring from books. It seems they do not paint an accurate picture. I thought halflings a generous folk, with more appetite for pity than death. I believed I could negotiate. My mistake has cost us dear."
The young half-elf looks very pale and his stomach churns but he masters himself.

We've seen Oberon's axe deal bloody death to those who defy him and Yousiem disappear like a shadow on a cloudy day. I cannot bring these skills, but I pledge you this - I will learn from my mistakes and not disappoint you again."

Saying this, the horror of his first combat suddenly catches up with him: Inkfinger sprays projectile vomit towards his companions. He profusely apologises and tries to clean up the mess with the hem of his robes, running away a safe distance if his life looks in peril.

Specific Action: Inkfinger will make a quick sketch of the halfling leader and the most notable geographical feature around, to inform the authorities where the fight took place. As they press on to Kendall Keep he'll write a letter to Bambur's next of kin, if Oberon doesn't want to do it.

In Kendall Keep, after the necessary formalities with the law and temples, Inkfinger suggests they all find out what they can about the slavers who have Youseim's mother. Inkfinger asks the members of the good temples, but he cannot resist directing his questions to the evil cult in the south west who hold the chapter of his book.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Stop double Posting! Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. If 30 minutes has elapsed wait til someone else has Replied or around 24 hours has elapsed. See Constructive Posting Policy.

16th Jul, 2015 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: : Just wanted to clarify, this will be the only time that I give direction on character actions, but since nobody really mentioned it, is anybody searching the halflings? Is anybody doing anything with Bambur? At the moment, it sounds like everybody is just going to pack up, head to the keep, and leave everything here as it is.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Sorry, I had not posted my action so far.

Yousiem seeing there is nothing he can do for Bambur, picks up his body and bring him to the bag of the wagon, there he uses some blanket left in the back and wrap his body. He turns towards Gervase and says: "My friend, You showed courage in the face of danger, you did not disapoint me, never, nver blame yourself for something you could not have helped. This line of thought lead no where."

"Now, please come over here and give this man his last rite, he fully deserve it."

"Oberon, can you please search all the body of these bastard while we take care of Bambur?

He then turns towards both of his friend and says "I do not mean to be bossy, as you guys said before, there is something strange going on here. This is out of sort for halfling and I don't want to stick around here for long. We need to get Bambur's body back to civilisation"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 4

Out of Character: Inkfinger didn't take responsibility for Bambur's body because he wanted to defer to Oberon. However, If Oberon suggests no dwarven rites, after his prayer, the half-elf helps Yousiem lift the felled dwarf into the back of the wagon.
In Character: "Bombur was a big influence on Oberon," The young cleric mutters softly to his elven friend. "We should give him space to do his own thing."
If Oberon, searches the bodies, Inkfinger will let him, but if he doesn't respond, Inkfinger will check them. He looks at their irises for the lingering traces of enchantment, checks their clothes and skin for markings of a secret cult - any clue that could explain how a normally friendly race should choose a life of thuggery. (He'll also take their money in a bag to pay for Bombur's funeral rights, though he absent-mindedly doesn't count it, so Youseim could easily pocket some without alerting Gervase).
Specific Action: Inkfinger will search the halflings and help take Bombur's corpse to Kendall's Keep.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

All off topic messages removed to: Dartimos Introduction. Please review the differences between: Out of Character, Off Topic and Offtopic Tags so that a Thread does not develop into a different subject.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (533) »

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.