Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 315 of 533

Out of character: low level wands detect magic, - Page 315 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104271
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Oct, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 315

The Arcane says...

Ardo pats Delgar on the shoulder and chuckles, "I know your love of books Delgar but we are not settling on unlimited access to their library as a fee for our services. Well lets rest here for the day, Hunter can scan about for item's he is interested in purchasing. I am going to check in to this Inn right here for a meal and grab a room for the night. Tomorrow I might go check the local pawn shops before we leave this town for the Princes of Melkot."

Out of Character: I am assuming we can go to the local church and take out money?



Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

It's been eight days and we'll assume a cost of 1 sp per day for general food and lodging. Granted, not every day on the road will cost 1sp, but when you get to town you'll spend more on lodging and resupplying.

You can consider all services available so, yes, there are religious facilities to make withdrawals from as well as magic shops, herb shops, etc…



Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The next morning Drethen is up and heads to a shop to resuppy his rations and other supplies. He will check to see if anyone has +1 arrows and the cost of 24.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 315 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You can find a merchant willing to sell you 24 +1 sheaf arrows for 1,000 gp.

If an arrow misses, there's a 75% chance that the arrow will be lost or broken. If the arrow hits, the chance is 25% that it will be broken.

Attached Image Edited: Falrun on 22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:49pm



Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen buys the 24 sheaf arrows for 1,000 gold. I have adjusted my character sheet to show the purchase and the money I have on person and in the church bank.

Drethen will tell the others that he is ready to head to their next adventure.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will spend the morning browsing the markets or shops that look like they might carry some magic items. He is on the look out for wands, scrolls and potions if anything catches his eye he will go to the church and retrieve some gold from storage.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 315

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Let me know what you want and I'll let you know if it's available and how much it will cost.

I'll post the next let of the adventure as soon as I get confirmation from Hunter that he's ready to go since he was looking for the 'bigger' city to buy/sell in.



22nd Oct, 2016 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 315

The Mysterious says...

Out of character: low level wands detect magic, sleep, burning hands etc… as for potions healing and scrolls again low level spells with 1st or 2nd level spells.




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.