Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 316 of 533

Out of Character: : I feel like I've - Page 316 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2016 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Oct, 2016 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 316

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You can get an Earth and Stone wand for 3,000 gp. The next cheapest are either a Flame Extinguishing wand or wand of Metal and Mineral Detection. Each would run 4,000 gp. Everything else goes up from there. (I'm using the formula of XP x 2 + 1,000 gp).

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 22nd Oct, 2016 - 5:18pm

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo buying a potion of invisibility. He will then goto a Temple of Bleredd and attend services and offer healing spells to any that need it in the temple for free.

24th Oct, 2016 - 9:40am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Can someone please remind me what was the final figure on the gold we earned so I can know what I can buy, I got lost with the back and forth with the magical items and did not save it on my character sheet.

24th Oct, 2016 - 11:02am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 316 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character: 441 gp was the gold this time. Also noticed on your character sheet you do not have your Brooch of Shielding (21 HP) nor the Neutralize poison potions and healing potions you purchased.

24th Oct, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Thanks for that, its updated.

Hunter will see if with a +1 bow and 600 gps he can get himself a +2 bow instead. He is also interested in getting any trained animals: dog, eagle, etc.

I do not think I bought a horse like the rest so I must have rode with someone.

24th Oct, 2016 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

A +2 bow will cost you about 4,000 gp. You can sell the +1 bow for 2,000 gp if it's included in the deal, so you will have to come up with another 2,000 to cover the difference. Subtract the 600 on hand and you still have a difference of 1,400 gp.

You can purchase animals as per prices out of the PHB. For an additional 10% of cost, you can assume the animal is trained.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 316

The Arcane says...

Ardo wandered around the brightly lit magic shop noticing that the hunched over man who most looked like a mage running the operations was doing his best to ignore him. Ardo stated to think, either he does not like clerics or I smell really bad from the trip. Giving a little cough while standing at the counter Ardo spoke quickly while not trying to be rude. “Good sir, I am interested in an invisibility potion in case I need to flee quickly. Would you happen to have one for sale? I do have gold coins to pay with.” Ardo raised his coin purse to show he wasn’t some beggar trying to get something on the cheap.

24th Oct, 2016 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 316

Out of Character: : I feel like I've been all over the board as far as buying magical items and potions. I'll come up with a good idea of cost and then forget what that idea was the next time somebody asks. And, I don't want my campaign to be high magic in that every peasant has a magic item. They are rare and only bought and sold by wealthy elite families and countries. At the same time, any enterprising mage that creates something rare should earn a kingdom's ransom for the effort. So, to ensure I maintain consistency and still keep magic somewhat rare, I'm going to start using the costs as listed in the 1E DMG. As a result, Hunter's +2 Composite Long Bow will cost 4,500 gp, but his current +1 Composite Long Bow is valued at 3,500. He only needs to make up the difference of 1,000gp. As for Ardo's potion of invisibility, that will run a mere 500 gp.

Once everybody is done shopping, we'll move on to the next 'encounter'.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 24th Oct, 2016 - 8:11pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.