Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 38 of 533

In Character "Well thank the gods for - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2015 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Sep, 2015 - 10:19am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 38

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane and Delgar fire their weapons into the hoard over Oberon's head and two more skeletons go down. Rethal pulls out his long sword and damages another while Oberon is able to do the same. Oberon's first attack misses, but his second lands solidly and staggers his target.

The skeletons swarm around Rethal and Oberon and they are attacked by three skeletons each. Rethal takes two vicious attacks (5 & 4 HP). Oberon takes two as well, but his fine chain mail keeps them from doing too much damage (1 & 4 HP).

Out of Character: : Don't forget to refresh your browser to see the updated map.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 23rd Sep, 2015 - 10:26am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Just like shooting at target practice" Says Thane as he fires more arrows at the skeletons.

Hunter Results:
  • Short bow on D20 (+0): 16, 9, 19, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 1, 1 (4 rolls)

23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

“Gentlemen I admire your courage standing in the door way to fight the skeletons, do you think you will live to see the end of them.” Not sure if I get to toss 3 more darts but I think I can so I will try to hit some of them. “May the gods favour these darts to destroy these abominations! Might I suggest we retreat and see if the skeletons follow us? If they do we can book it back towards the town.”

Ardo Results:
  • Darts x3 on D20 (+0): 2, 18, 17 (3 rolls)
  • Damage x3 D3 so /2 on D6 (+0): 6, 6, 5 (3 rolls)

23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 38 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"I agree I don't think its worth your lives to hold that door when we can continue to back away and use our ranged weapons to wear them down don't think of it as a retreat but a regrouping" I will load another bullet into my sling and attack one near rethal trying to help him out as it appears he got hurt pretty badly

Delgar Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D4 (+1): 3 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: I was backing to and out of the door so they did not attack the mages. I can take a few blows but not a lot. Now that we are at door we can cross over and out to see if they do follow.

In Character: Rethal tells Oberon to back out of the cave and see is they still follow us. We can have the others keep backing up to so that they get back towards the road through the thickets. Rethal will keep attacking if followed outside the cave.

24th Sep, 2015 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Ignoble says...

Oberon yells over his shoulder as he backs up. "Two of you grab the rope I dropped. As soon as we back past it, pull is across the doorway about a foot off the ground. It'll make a tripwire for the skeletons and buy us some time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2015 - 9:38am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 38

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Three more skeletons go down in a hail of sling bullets and arrows. As soon as Rethal and Oberon back out of the cave (It's the only place to back up to), the door slides shut blocking you off from the skeletons and the cave.

24th Sep, 2015 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

The Arcane says...

In Character "Well thank the gods for that today. You gentleman ok? So what is the plan now? Shall we search this area to see if we can find a hidey hole so we can rest up and tend to your wounds or should we head back to town and see if we could find a nice cleric to join our party?"

Out of character = I didn't not realize we did not have a cleric. If it is OK with OZ I can switch over to being a cleric instead of a mage so this adventure can continue with having a more balance party.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.